Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just needed the rotor to do an opti R&R. Cap is F/S askng 20.00 shipped obo. It was tested, fired the car up with the cap on, took it off and resued my current one since there wasnt anything wrong with it just the rotor.

Please feel free to ask any questions, thanks.

Also I have several plug wires including a set. I have so many becuase I have been trying to chase down a shaking issue, which I can say it isnt ignition. I can post pics of these later, If you need individual wires LMK (People with headers I'm talking to you) :)

Wires have less than 3k on them if that. Brand name Xtant (advance brand) 25.00 shipped for the set or will seperate.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump the wire set has less than 3k on them great for a back up or if you have headers if you burn one, you can slap on right now with no downtime.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Recieved the Opti cap...

Thanks for the screw set too. The USPS ripped the Priority Mail envelope. It is no wonder they are going under. No damage,thankfully, since there was no packing material protecting the cap. May I suggest a plastic bag & some newspaper packing when you ship the wires to their new owner. I am lucky the cap did not escape.

It will do what I want, however, and I thank you.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I have another opti cap and rotor forsale. Comes with screws in great condition asking 20.00 shipped. Wires also still available.
I'll take cap and rotor. Please provide your Paypal info.

PM sent.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Payment sent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts