Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Opti-Spark ~ Window Roller Kit ~ NOS B-Body Parts For Sale (Round 2)

32K views 68 replies 23 participants last post by  j cat 
#1 · (Edited)
Here we have a Brand New Optispark Vented Distributor part #19212300. It is a Genuine A/C Delco Factory Remanufactured Part! The Original part #1104032 has been discontinued and is No longer Available from GM so we are forced to switch over and carry these now. As you may know these are coming from GM with the electrical wiring harness already shrink wrapped onto the Opti however it has the WRONG connector on it for use on our B-Bodys. You can take a knife and cut the extra tab off to make it work but we were able to track down the correct connector so we are changing them before we ship so the Opti will be plug and play! The list price is $669.90 and we are offering them here for $399.98 with FREE SHIPPING in the Lower 48.

The price of this item includes a $75 Core Charge. If you would like to return your core we will be Happy to give you the credit for it. To receive the credit you MUST comply will ALL of the following requirements. The core must be rebuildable. It must be a Genuine A/C Delco part (NO Cheap aftermarket cores accepted) and you MUST return it in the original A/C Delco box that we shipped your new part in and you need to pay the return postage to get the core to us. This will help save you even more money on your replacement Opti-Spark.

We are a Chevrolet Dealership so you know you will be getting a first rate part and not some cheap aftermarket part. We have sold many of these and have never had a single issue yet! There just is nothing like a Factory Part!

This part should work with a variety of GM/Chevrolet vehicles like these with either the 4.3 Liter or the LT-1, and may fit other vehicles as well as long as they have the VENTED Opti:

1995 - 1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28
1995 - 1996 Chevrolet Corvette LT-1
1996 - 1996 Chevrolet Corvette LT-4
1994 - 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS
1994 - 1996 Chevrolet Caprice
1994 - 1996 Chevrolet Caprice 9C1
1994 - 1996 Chevrolet Caprice SS
1994 - 1996 Chevrolet Caprice Wagon
1994 - 1996 Buick Roadmaster
1994 - 1996 Buick Roadmaster Wagon
1996 - 1996 Pontiac Firebird Formula
1995 - 1997 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
1994 - 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Also we have the Window Roller Repair Kits for $17.50 Delivered. They come with a pair of Plastic Replacement Window Rollers and a set of 5 door panel retaining clips which equals one repair kit. These are Genuine GM Parts that can be used to fix the window issue on 1991-1996 Caprices and Impala SS vehicles. These were designed to replace the original window sliders that these cars came with that are so prone to cracking in half and then the window will not go up and down in the track straight. Usually one side just hangs when you try to put the window back up. We are offering them here in quanity so that you can decide if you want to just replace the one that is broken or buy enough for more than 1 door. Likewise if you only need 1 or 2 kits you can buy only as many as you would like or need.

This part works with a wide variety of GM/Chevrolet vehicles including the following which is only a Partial List (adaptable to many other vehicles as well):

1992-1996 Buick Regal
1990-1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1990-1991 Pontiac Grand Prix
1994-1996 Impala SS
1982-1996 Caprice
1993-1996 Fleetwood Brougham
1991-1996 Buick Roadmaster ~ Limited ~ Wagon
1991-1996 Buick Roadmaster Estate

To make a payment you can send it via Paypal to sales@hamiltonchevrolet.com and make sure to PM me with your shipping address and user ID or you can call Randy at (586)264-1402 and he can take your credit card over the phone for payment. Also if there is ANYTHING GM part related that you are searching for I will be more then Happy to look into locating it for you. On all Non-Obsolete parts we offer the forum members a 25% off list discount. Just let us know what you need. Thanks alot!

Mike--Hamilton Chevrolet

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
i called today and ordered the roller kit and another part i was looking for. they where very helpfull thanks

#9 ·
ordered a front air dam last week and a belt tensioner from you this week from ebay,just want to say parts are A+ 100% original and new,super fast shipping also!! just wondering if i can get a better deal from the forum instead of ebay! regardless i will order all my parts from you if there available!keep up the great work and thanks!!:D

#10 ·
Yeah are prices to forum members less than ebay

I'd like to know that too.. just got a NOS front spindle for a caprice from you off of ebay ... would like to know if next order would be better to do direct? Who do we ask for? Looking for the center air dam - hit one too many curbs!, and the oil cooler line, and the tranny lines - all for a '96 Impala shipped to 14624 - let us all know about ordering via ebay or direct and feel free to PM me on the parts.

Thanks
Dave

#21 ·
I need one maybe 2 window roller kits. Any better pricing if I purchase a set of 4? I can paypal or pay with credit card. Your choice. thanks.

#22 ·
I need one maybe 2 window roller kits. Any better pricing if I purchase a set of 4? I can paypal or pay with credit card. Your choice. thanks.
I wish I could do a better price but this already is the better price. I sell them like gangbusters on Ebay for $5 more per set. Sorry but I can not do any better then this which was the whole idea to begin with. Offer the lowest price I could. Thanks and you can pay either way you wish. Thanks again.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

#23 ·
No problem. Sell me 3. All I need is one set but might as well have a couple of backups. what's best CC or Paypal? I could do whatever. Thanks.

#32 · (Edited)
Window Roller Kits

SSold!!!

Four kits to be shipped this evening. Doubt seriously that my morgue wagon from 'Jersey and it's OEM sliders will last much longer - and thou shalt be prepared. Surprised they have lasted this long but with only 52k on the ticker when I got it last year they may have a little life still left in them. So... being on borrowed time and with 2 sets/spares stored, the body-bag b-body will be, ahem, covered!

Got my name on an opti too. But being retired, big ticket auto parts are an 'end of the month' thing iykwim.

Thnx Randy! - doug

#34 ·
Opti-Spark Information

We would also like to let you know from our past experience that if your original Opti-Spark failed due to moisture getting into it then we HIGHLY recommend that you also replace the Vacuum Harness for the Opti-Spark to prevent possible contamination of the new Opti-Spark and also possible voiding of the warranty for failure to prevent damage to the new Opti-Spark. the Harness is Part #12555323 and we have it available seperately.

#35 ·
Need window kit for all 4 doors on 96 SS

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.