Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanted to see if anyone needs this stuff.

OPTI's: Like new vented Opti [eBay ~ $159.00 special w/ tan cap version from Ignition Doc]. I decided to try it but after intsall it still had the same issue so I removed it and installed a new GM opti but it still had the same issue so I it must not have been the opti ~ ended up being the MAF needed cleaned. It was started and ran on the car only a few times, maybe 10 minutes use total. It's yours for $50 shipped (SOLD!).

I also have the original opti with a broken cap stem on passenger side. It did run good with this opti but its old ~ might be good for a while with a new cap ?? It's yours for $25 shipped. (SOLD!)

HUBCAPS ~ 94 Caprice plastic 16 outer hole style in good condition [NOT new or perfect but in good shape]. They're yours for $30 shipped.

HITCH ~ 94 Caprice wagon Draw-Tite hitch 3500lb capacity/300lb tongue weight w/ all mounting bolts. Yours for $25 + actual shipping or pick up. (SOLD!)

AIR PUMP ~ includes 2 rubber hoses off the pump & bracket. It worked fine, I just did the AIR pump delete. It's yours for $25 shipped!

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts
Wanted to see if anyone needs this stuff.

OPTI's: Like new vented Opti [eBay ~ $159.00 special w/ tan cap version from Ignition Doc]. I decided to try it but after intsall it still had the same issue so I removed it and installed a new GM opti but it still had the same issue so I it must not have been the opti ~ ended up being the MAF needed cleaned. It was started and ran on the car only a few times, maybe 10 minutes use total. It's yours for $50 shipped.

I also have the original opti with a broken cap stem on passenger side. It did run good with this opti but its old ~ might be good for a while with a new cap ?? It's yours for $25 shipped.

HUBCAPS ~ 94 Caprice plastic 16 outer hole style in good condition [NOT new or perfect but in good shape]. They're yours for $30 shipped.

HITCH ~ 94 Caprice wagon Draw-Tite hitch 3500lb capacity/350lb tongue weight w/ all mounting bolts. Yours for $25 + actual shipping or pick up.

Or for anyone local ~ take everything for $75 bucks picked up!
how much for both opties shipped to 91746

·
Registered
520 Posts
Do u have pics of the hubcaps??

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
All parts are available on a 1st come, first served basis.

Status of each part detailed below.

~ pending sale ~ means someone inquired, said they wanted it and I replied with a PayPal address ~ awaiting payment [I'll give them 8 hours].

SOLD! ~ means just that :)

HITCH ~ pending sale ~ SOLD!
"New" OPTI ~ pending sale ~ SOLD!
"Old" OPTI ~ pending sale ~ SOLD!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have given 2 people the opportunity to buy the "new" opti.

I'm trying to be fair but please pay ASAP so others aren't held up.

PM me for PayPal address if that's how you're paying [within 8 hours].

life-is-a-beach! is my eBay user ID should you want to check that I'm a trustworthy seller.

I will update the post when items are sold.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The HUBCAPS $30 shipped and AIR pump $25 shipped are still available.

Thanks to those who bought and paid for the other stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts