Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In perfect working mechanical condition but has a few dings on the case. Got a good deal on a sub and cant use it with it. Don't want to get rid of it but rather see someone use it than collect dust. Asking 100 FIRM.

HCCA 225G4 is a 2 Channel with built-in fully variable high-pass, or low- pass or bandpass crossover with INTELLi Q. Equipped with remote gain capability , the HCCA 225G4 is capable or 3, 2, or 1 channel operation with a maximum power capability of 400 watts into 1 ohm mono.

SPECS:

POWER OUTPUT
2 x 25 @ 4 Ohm
2 x 50 @ 2 Ohm
2 x 100 @ 1 Ohm
2 x 200 @ .5 Ohm
1 x 100 @ 4 Ohm
1 x 200 @ 2 Ohm
1 x 400 @ 1 Ohm

Please note that the HCCA amps are very conservatively under-rated for IASCA competition. They weren't known as the "CHEATER" amps for nothing.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe for a P.O.S amp :D. Not this one. Also I did say best offer. I am not sure if you are familiar with these or not. If not talk to a few car audio guys. It has some serious capabilities. For some one like myself, who wants some bang but not trying to knock down a wall or spend all your play money cwm1. I ran this with 2 JL Audio 10 W0 woofers and it was very appealing.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
this amp was kikkin azz back in the day. my buddy had two in his yota truck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts