Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently I'm the only person on this forum who gives a crap about the BJ auction this year (due to the lack of replies to my earlier post about it).

Anyway, enough whining... I just saw this go across the block, does anyone recognize anything familiar?

Photo...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh man that's hawt!!!! I need to get one of those street rodders for a daily driver... :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's not that i don't give a crap, but there are to many nice rides, adn the money that gets paid for them, just make me sick, as it is i'm trying to buy a house, adn it very difficult to do this, for a first time buyer any way. all this new houses are nice but no room for a garage or a very small garage, i have 5 cars, and i'm looking something with some room,
i seen the price of some of those cars, with 2 or 3 of those cars, i can get a bad ass house, the price is crazy

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fleetwood SS - don't feel bad, I've been following it. I made sure i took this past week off for vacation to attend BJ a couple of days and go to Russo & Steele, I even had my wife test drive a Mustang for free passes, I even watched ALL 10 hours of it on Speed channel Saturday. The prices are getting out of hand - especially when Craig Jackson or that other dude gets on the mic & says "this car should be going for more than what's currently bid, it's history" or some other crap. If a car's stalled at a price or it doesn't fetch what they "thought" it should get, the bidders are telling you what "they" are willing to pay.

Look at what the Von Dutch bus went for ($30,000) including all the tools & such, that was a fricken joke, BUT the bidders spoke.

I'm just bitter because if i would have kept all the cars i sold & brought to this thing, i'd have had a small mint - like we all did.
I'm done, i'm going to watch the other 8 hours now to get more upset.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been watching the majority of it. I said something about those taillights when that went throough, and my wife just rolled her eyes. :rolleyes: :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts