Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: This used to be a police car so it never had a center console, it used to be a column shift, digital gauges, the interior was blue, and the seats were cloth. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've also got 4 more gauges to install once I start the swap. And I have to incorporate a boost controller, turbo timer, fuel pump controller, water pump controller, and methanol controller. It'll probably look more like the inside of a jet cockpit instead of a b-body but we'll see. To help out with the location of some of the gauges and controllers I also have a triple gauge pod from customspeakerpods, and I also have an insert from them as well that replaces the ashtray. Below are some pictures of them. Before the end of the year I plan on replacing the door panels with fiberglass ones from focuztech.

Attachments

· Registered
414 Posts
I knew some thing was up with your interior. That was sweet make sure you post pic when your done.
Its going to be bright in there, did you do your dash gauges yourself?

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Naw I wish I could take credit for the gauges but if you go on ebay and search for user name impalasstudios, he's the one who made the gauges. I sent him a used digital cluster I got off of ebay since I wanted to keep the one that came with the car and for $650 he puts brand new equus gauges in there and it all bolts up just like the stock cluster. The only thing you have to wire up is the tach if you don't already have existing wires and a real oil pressure gauge, Not the dummy one that comes stock.

· Premium Member
212 Posts
nice!

· Registered
86 Posts
Man that is a slick setup, what gauges did you use in you cluster?

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The guy that made the cluster uses equus gauges to replace all of the stock ones. Thanks for all the feedback guys.

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
customspeakerpods.com

· Registered
41 Posts
Naw I wish I could take credit for the gauges but if you go on ebay and search for user name impalasstudios, he's the one who made the gauges. I sent him a used digital cluster I got off of ebay since I wanted to keep the one that came with the car and for $650 he puts brand new equus gauges in there and it all bolts up just like the stock cluster. The only thing you have to wire up is the tach if you don't already have existing wires and a real oil pressure gauge, Not the dummy one that comes stock.
Nice, glad you like the cluster, and I must say, this interior looks great, love the B&M shifter, does great with the steering wheel.
Would you mind if i used your pic on my E-bay listing for the cluster?

LMK,Thanks!
George
ImpalaSStudio

Please see all my custom Impala SS items here:
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/ImpalaSStudio__W0QQ_armrsZ1

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no way man. Knock yourself out. I might have some other pics as well. Ill post them if i can find them.

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here's some more pics. Feel free to use them.

Attachments

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah I don't know if it will be enough room for all 5 controllers, I'll be running, but I think it should help out a little atleast.

· Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no problem man

· Registered
807 Posts
thats nice..

· Registered
1,845 Posts
dash guages look damn good but i aint feeling the red light too much. but damn the guages look good!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.