Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gary,
I have a few Questions on that 18/19 combo of yours, they look so nice, I just gotta ask since i couldn't find in a search ;) :
-I'm assuming your running 18x8 front and 19x10 rear? Whats the BS with them if thats the size your running?
-Please don't tell me you paid what there listed for on the Budnik site.. (18x8s where $573, and19x10s where $673each!
-What Tires and sizes are you running all the way around?
- how is the ride with the staggered front and rear sizes?

Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Those are actually 19/20 combo.

Straight from Gary:
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by G Man:
I went with 19x8 and 20x10.5. The tires are 245/35/19 and 285/30/20. I wish they would make a 295/30/20 or a 315/30/20.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Budnik's and similar quality of wheels won't be cheap no matter where you get them from...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
theres a 315/35ZR20 available to fit on 20x10's . i am putting that size on my ML55 when i get it. SSeeya

nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try Dealers Sport truck in california.

I bought my 20's from them. They are the budnik distributor, and sell for 10-15% cheaper than a regular dealer, even than budnik. I phoned budnik because the Dealer Sport truck deal seamed to much less than anyone else. Budnik informed me that they are their distibutor and do sell for that price.

I saved a good amount of money

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooh a 19/20 combo, Sweet, Thanks E-Dogg!

Jamie Thanks for the pointer to that dealer!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Budnik's and similar quality of wheels won't be cheap no matter where you get them from... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
True, But I know that the company always has there prices higher on websites than the dealers that sell them, thats why I asked. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jons4door:
Gary,
I have a few Questions on that 18/19 combo of yours, they look so nice, I just gotta ask since i couldn't find in a search ;) :
-I'm assuming your running 18x8 front and 19x10 rear? Whats the BS with them if thats the size your running?
-Please don't tell me you paid what there listed for on the Budnik site.. (18x8s where $573, and19x10s where $673each!
-What Tires and sizes are you running all the way around?
- how is the ride with the staggered front and rear sizes?

Thanks!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for the late reply. Most of your questions have been answered. The staggered f&r works much better IMHO. The classic "hunting" by the front end is gone, and turn is greatly improved. I am running Yokohama AVS Sport tires.

Nick
Who is making the 315/35/20?? ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.