Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Can you spray paint tailights yourself or its not recommended any feedback plz?

It "can" be done. There are two guys off the top of my head that tint taillights and headlights, amoung other work they offer. I've heard nothing but great things about lilron's and bondovw's work.

Check your local laws first!

Some cops will smell the fresh paint and pull you over cwm5, others will compliment the awesomeness! :D

-Chad

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
VHT nightshades

·
Registered
100 Posts
You can do it yourself with some clear and black paint just gotta be handy with the spray gun and know what your doing too. Jimmy from ( Cali-SS ) had his little bro do his lights and they look clean if you are a local guy hit him up on the Cali-SS website or Hit up Jimmy on here you can see one of Jimmy's threads on here on the audio set-up he just did TONYOS set-up. Jimmy's name on here is Wattslok187 hit him up im sure he will get you in contact with his bro.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
You can do it yourself with some clear and black paint just gotta be handy with the spray gun and know what your doing too. Jimmy from ( Cali-SS ) had his little bro do his lights and they look clean if you are a local guy hit him up on the Cali-SS website or Hit up Jimmy on here you can see one of Jimmy's threads on here on the audio set-up he just did TONYOS set-up. Jimmy's name on here is Wattslok187 hit him up im sure he will get you in contact with his bro.

his bros name on this site is 2ToNEwGn

here are Jimmy's tails his bro did

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yea

i do mine my self and you nite shade!
it works good you just have to be some wat skilled at spraying!
if you do it your self just make sure to give it a good
polish when your done to give it a good shine!
good luck!

·
Registered
6,443 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
nightshades lose darkness after a while and look best when cleared

·
Registered
469 Posts
All I have to say is............ LIL RON

Attachments

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I wonder what it would cost to ship a set of tails to Missouri? Just for shlts and grins I'll paint a set of tails for FREE if you pay shipping. I use professional grade base / clear, no strings attatched. Absolutly professional results. Just to get a good repor on the forum. Any takers?????? I will probably delete this as soon as I come to my senses.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I wonder what it would cost to ship a set of tails to Missouri? Just for shlts and grins I'll paint a set of tails for FREE if you pay shipping. I use professional grade base / clear, no strings attatched. Absolutly professional results. Just to get a good repor on the forum. Any takers?????? I will probably delete this as soon as I come to my senses.
i'm your guy hit me up if your really down to do this and i'll post a review about them for everyone to see your work. i can ship my tails out tomorrow :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.