1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Its amazing how good some of these guys are. We had a guy come out to our club picnics every year and he was busy the whole day.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its amazing how good some of these guys are. We had a guy come out to our club picnics every year and he was busy the whole day.

So, did the repairs look pretty good? I've never seen one in person that had been fixed that way.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I had the DD woody done. The previous owner backed into the rear wheel well with a truck. It was pretty badly dented. It came out virtually flawless, except for a few scuffs on the "wood". With the new piece of trim, you can`t tell it was hit.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Yeah the results were always really good, But it also depends on who does it. As always your going have somebody better then the next.

We had one guy whos fender looked like it was hit with a baseball, by time the DR was done you could barely tell there was any previous damage

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
When I use to work at a body shop and we did a full paint restoration (long projects). Every now and then we would miss a small dent or two (mainly on older cars that were a mess). Anyway we had a PDR guy that would repair these small imperfections with no notice. That was about 20 years ago.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Some of these guys are amazing. The competition is so intense for these mobile PDR guys that you can get a pretty good deal too.

Had a pretty nasty dent on my wife's car, He had all kinds of cool mirror looking things that he attached and with about 45 min and $70...looks perfect!

I would highly recommend it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts