Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to try and get a flip out in dash dvd player opposed to cutting up my dash. Here's the question. I am looking at the Panasonic 9300 which is Dolby ready and has a center channel with an amp built in. The 9300 also includes a tv tune which I know sucks but it is a bonus. The Clarion 935 is touch screen need I say more?? I cannot find a screen with the features to match for the price. The price on the 9300 is 1249 shipped and it includes a one year warranty through the manufacturer. The place I am ordering from also has a 90 return policy with no questions asked. If anybody has either of these screens please tell me you opinion. And if you do have them how much did you pay because I can't find the 935 for anything than 1499 unless i go through e-bay or some place that voids the manufacturers warranty.

Sean

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I clarion is awlsome,
Dont know to much about the panasonic

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Panasonic all day everday, I have the 7300 .. which is the same exact one you are looking at but it doesnt have dolby... i love it.... I have had a panasonic in my car since I was 16... you'll love it...

the Clarion is nice too... but IMO the overall look of the Panasonic is a lil cleaner.. jmo

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got the Clarion 935 in my car and i love it. I wanna upgrade to the new Pioneer with the built in nav and gforce, but it's a little more money.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well guys,

After much consideration I actually decided to stick with Alpine and throw in a little more cash and get the D900. When i saw the display quality on it in a store I was amazed. The screen has 1.15 million pixels compared to the standard 350,000 in most other screen. I have enjoyed tuning my CDA-9815 and expect the same quality for sound processing out of the D900. Thanks for the suggestions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts