Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part number for the plastic retainers that attach the rear part of the headliner to the roof?

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Boofers,
Here's some headliner retainer clip part numbers from my late 90's parts book.Not sure if it will help.Hopefully some of these part numbers are good or you'll possibly use these to find a superceded newer #. Jim

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,440 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes the grey pins that hold the headliner in the rear...I prefer them in black since I'm recovering it and would rather not bother painting them

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
Can't help with part numbers, but check other model cars while in the junkyard. I grabbed a few gray ones from a RM just to have a spare set, but pretty sure other cars use these too.

If you just need Black, then just go to NAPA and get a couple that they use for hood insulation pads. They may even have these for other purposes. They have a bigger head and are just a standard push pin on the other side. If that does not work for you, just get any color from a B or D body car and cover them with the same material.

Edit - something like this may work....but doubt you need 100 ;)

http://www.thefastenerwarehouse.com/catalog/item/566976/213560.htm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.