Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a gold RMS that I will be parting out. I am taking the engine and trans and a mirror, and the rest is fair game. It has 155,000 miles. some front end damage and some side damage. I don't sell blind horses, let me know if you want anything off of it and I will let you know the condition and availability of said item. I have to make back very little money off of this, so prices will be very reasonable. I live in Machesney Park, essentially Rockford, IL if you're nearby, you could just come by. Just let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
751 Posts
saw your c/l add...looks like an EXTREMLY clean RMS...I am looking for a short block maybe we can work something out?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The interior is tan. Everybody who has been PMing me please be patient, the forum is still acting up for me quite a bit and it will not let me reply to any of the PMs.

My Email is Lawlerebay @ yahoo . com It'd be much easier to get things done through that. I will keep trying to reply to the PM's I already have, but every time I press send, it does the "cannot connect" screen that it used to do every time I tried to access the forum. Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Front pass arm rest in good cond? Shipping to 03031

·
Registered
33 Posts
parts

What kind of shape is the hood in? Grill? Bumper cover? I know you said it had front damage so just asking. I just hit a deer at 70 so mine is junk. Thanks Dave

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sprocket- Door panel itself is in good condition, the things that attach to it are not in very good condition. the handle bezel and what not, trim, those type of items.

gg59c1- Front passenger arm rest in great shape, $15 shipped. 20 if you want the window switch and panel included, but that's not in near as good of shape.

re-evaluating- I took pictures for you, the hood is in decent shape save for the font corner, the grill is done, the bumper has a couple cracks, but still useable. I'd sell you the hood and bumper cover, $50 for the pair if you are interested.

Email me with replies, I still can't get PM's to send.

I'm also selling a set of night shaded tails for the roadmaster, I have pictures of them off, running and braking. $60 shipped.

All current Roadmaster pictures are here:http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d69/RG1570/RMS/
Thanks everybody.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
The word "PCM", or "COMPUTER" was never mentioned in the original post. He said stuff was for sale. All I am doing is asking & I will until I get a reply.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He was talking to the guy that asked about the engine, not you. and the PCM is $70 shipped. Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

Also, everybody, if we establish deals, you can still PM me your addresses, as I can read them, I just can't get replies to send.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PCM----------------- $50 plus shipping.
Tinted Tail lights--- $50 plus shipping.
Front seats--------- $60 plus shipping (not recommended)
The Deck lid is in great shape as is the rear emblem/key hider, that's $30 (decklid with emblem)
I'll be selling the alloy roadmaster rims for $150 with decent tires on them aswell.

The hood isn't in perfect shape, but it'd get you through, same with the bumper. $50 for the pair, or 30 for the hood 25 for the bumper.
Doors are in good shape on driver's side . whole door,glass, interior panel included (mostly) $50. or $75 if you buy both.

STUPID DEALS HERE FOLKS, COME ON, LET'S TALK!

I'll be selling a 4l60E that has Reverse but no other gears, $50. Build it, scrap it, use it for a core, I DO NOT CARE. STUPID CHEAP.

Radiator WITH electric fans $100 "HOLY CRAP?!" I hear you say. I know, I know.

Let's see, Steeringwheel is worn, color wise, but the leather is still in good shape. Steering wheel WITH AIRBAG $30.

LET ME KNOW! Pictures of the tinted tails are here, as well as pictures of the seats and other things. http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d69/RG1570/RMS/

Rear end also will be for sale $75 drum to drum! DEAR LORD!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts