Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Harness

Hey bud, I am looking for the complete engine harness out of this car, can you let me know if you still have it? And how much you want for it? You can PM your response.

Thanks!

·
Registered
920 Posts
I'm looking for a drivers side door bezel and pull handle. zipcode: 07621

·
Registered
619 Posts
they would be going to Middletown, CT 06455

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
619 Posts
Condition? Pics?

Thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
I stated in our pm that I was "very interested" and was in agreement with your pricing for the package deal on several items pending verification of condition for two of the items. I sent two pms & I've been waiting for 3 weeks and never got an answer....til now, steering wheel now gone, smh.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
The steering wheel, wasn't in that good of shape, which is why I didn't bother removing it from the column upon sale, the member who came down and got the seats, console and column also expressed similar interest, not sure ifthey needed the steering wheel If I can remember which member it was I'll give them your info or maybe if they're reading this they'll contact you

·
Registered
117 Posts
Need a driver seat cushion foam (only the foam) or how much for the driver seat? Ship to j3h 4t2 quebec canada?

You can email me at [email protected] for pics and answer.
Thank you!!
Dave

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
826 Posts
what gears are/were in the rear end? aftermarket posi or stock unit? looks like it might be gone already, but if not, what are the specs? I know what you want for it.

·
Registered
619 Posts
How are the sway bar bolts and threads?

price as well please

thanks
Chris

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
NO seats
NO console
NO trans
NO motor
NO rearend
NO door panels
NO steering column
NO dash

Everything else still pretty much avaliable

·
Registered
67 Posts
Interested in the passenger side rear wheel well molding. Need it shipped to 96789. LMK please.

81 - 100 of 125 Posts