Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just stripped 2 complete Bbodies for parts. We have everything from quarter panels to misc plastic interior trim. Let me know if you need a certain part......

Jason - Street Trends
877-628-8851
www.streettrends.com

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
We just stripped 2 complete Bbodies for parts. We have everything from quarter panels to misc plastic interior trim. Let me know if you need a certain part......

Jason - Street Trends
877-628-8851
www.streettrends.com
What did the interior look like? Do you have any pics

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have 96 imp column with key no steering wheel and a imp floor shifter with cable no center console dash mat n floor mats if anybody is interested text 2154101914 anytime for info and pics

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts
I have 96 imp column with key no steering wheel and a imp floor shifter with cable no center console dash mat n floor mats if anybody is interested text 2154101914 anytime for info and pics
Get your own thread, newbie!

Oh snap :eek: !!! You're a newbie and can't start your own thread cwm2 !

Guess that means you don't get to sell shiite!

·
Registered
351 Posts
cross my fingers

Is it a.........DGGM?

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Center defrost vent. This is the one from the upper dash that holds the eye for the Twilight Sentinel.

Price shipped to 34476 please.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
975 Posts
Post Prices!

Since no prices were listed (which last time I check it was required), I was scared to ask. cwm4

Hope they aren't street trends prices!

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Passenger Side OEM FRONT Fender - Dent free and rust free.....DCM if possible but color doesn't matter as it's getting a paint job in the near future anyways.....Post reply or send a PM With price inc S&H To zip 37091 - Thanks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
seats?

how much for seats, wat color etc...

·
Vendor
109 Posts
Send PM w/specific parts wanted

Please note that these cars were only just parted out & pictures aren't available yet...

If you are looking for specific items, simply 1) send a PM with a list of parts you need & we'll get back to you as soon as possible (usually in a day or so), or 2) call us and we'll forward your list for pricing & availability... Generic calls like "I need used parts, what do you have" will not be returned unless you provide specifics.

Thanks!
Street Trends, Inc.
877-628-8851

1 - 20 of 38 Posts