Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize this isn't the most popular year, but if you need something, nows the time. I'll sell cheap!

My 1993 Fleetwood has a rod knock so I am replacing the motor and transmission.
The engine is a 5.7L still runs. It has 109,000 miles. I will sell as whole, or part out. So if you need any engine parts off of a 5.7L let me know. Everything is intact, this was my daily driver. Make offers on engine or parts!

The transmission is a 4L60e as far as I know. It shifts great. Selling for $250 obo.

I am in Phoenix, AZ. Anyone out of state must arrange shipping themselves. Thanks. I will take the best offer that I get this week, assuming that I get any offers. Thanks

Damien

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OKay sir you don't need 10 posts stating that you're parting out your car. 1 is all you need

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's what a lot of upset people have been telling me today. Sorry everyone, I 've learned my lesson.
I'm desperate, I need money! I accept paypal if anyone's interested?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Buffman:
OKay sir you don't need 10 posts stating that you're parting out your car. 1 is all you need
Nuthin wrong with 10 different posts as long as they are on 10 different boards ;)
Good luck with the sale

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I need money for the big-block, and once I remove the old engine and tranny, I don't have any place to keep them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts