Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
car has 154k. adriatic blue interior, grey cloth split bench civie seats. in queens, NYC. also other stuff available not from this car, see below...

2 new chambered mufflers (anyone know who makes them?) from 2.5" jegs exhaust, installed the system using different mufflers so these are left over, $50 + shipping.

2 trannies. perfectly shifting 95 trans from this car, $400, not original trans, unk miles (40k+). other trans is from a 94 L99 9C1 (41k orig miles on car). shifted firm but had a harsh reverse, $250. both transmissions include stock converters.

2 sets of rear SS springs: new set for $150 + shipping (pic), used set (allegedly low miles) for $50 + shipping (pic).

steering box from 91 9C1, 115k, $50 + shipping. the box is good, i changed it to correct a steering problem but it made zero diff and turned out to be something else.

not for sale (will be updating this list): LT1 engine, dash pad, lower dash, pass side mirror, trans xmember, exhaust, DS, silicon hoses, trans cooler, rear door moldings, body panels or any other exterior pieces whose removal will get the vehicle ticketed (engine/trans are out but it still has plates and is parked on a public street).

pretty much everything else is available. got some 94-specific parts as well from previous partout (like ABS module and pump). email with needs. prefer not to ship anything (especially big or heavy stuff) or strip parts myself, best if you just come and take off what you need.

some pics: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
added some stuff.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump + update.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Front door panels? Condition, color, manual or electric windows? Price shipped to 77581? Thanks.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
adriatic blue. electric. driver panel is perfect except for huge gash in the vinyl, hehheh. pass panel is good. i have a good vinyl piece laying around somewhere (gotta find it) that i got to repair the driver panel but never got around to it.

like i said, really prefer not to remove and ship big stuff. but i'll do it for $100 + shipping, whatever that will be (going to ship fedex ground and have to get a box that they will fit into...).

·
Registered
586 Posts
adriatic blue. electric. driver panel is perfect except for huge gash in the vinyl, hehheh. pass panel is good. i have a good vinyl piece laying around somewhere (gotta find it) that i got to repair the driver panel but never got around to it.

like i said, really prefer not to remove and ship big stuff. but i'll do it for $100 + shipping, whatever that will be (going to ship fedex ground and have to get a box that they will fit into...).
Pictures please? Thank you.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
np, will take some tomorrow.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
eh, iirc carpet in that car is not very good. will check tomorrow; if it is, i'll take a pic.

·
Registered
438 Posts
do you still have the tranny temp sensor i need one, let me know how much and shipping to 23324

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
caplt4: i guess you mean the external one in the sender block in one of the trans lines?

badazz: didn't have chance to check on the carpet yet...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
been busy, will try to take door panel pics and check out the carpet tomorrow. got rid of some stuff, updated.

·
Registered
438 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
vectorbundle said:
caplt4: i guess you mean the external one in the sender block in one of the trans lines?

yes, that is what i need, let me know
thanks
yeah, i know it's there. i can clip the complete sender block and send it priority mail for $25 total.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lower air dams and fender extensin shippped to levittown pa 19055
don't think the dams were there, but i'll check soon as i see the car. been too busy. fender extension = what? some plastic piece on the bottom that connects to radiator support?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BADAZZ said:
Do you have the carpet and if so how much? If you have a pic. Perfect. Thanks
$50, it is apparently ok but pretty dirty. but you have to take it out yourself and i am not shipping it. some (sad quality) pics in 1st post.

96dreamss said:
lower air dams and fender extensin shippped to levittown pa 19055
sorry, still gotta check on that.

Gene Beaird said:
Front door panels?
pics in 1st post. sorry, cheap cell phone camera and sun.

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
Are the window reveal moldings nice on the front driver and passenger door? (The chrome, Rubber things that surround the window)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts