Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I am parting out a 95 RMW the whole car is here and in pretty decent shape! I'm going to be keeping the motor and the trans is shot but everything else works!

I'm located in Raleigh,NC

Just let me know what you are looking for and make an offer.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Roof racks $10 (?) + shipping 55420

I don't see a reason RMW racks wouldn't fit on a Caprice...pipe in if I'm wrong.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Did you get my PM???

Like it says...did you get my pm on the parts? Have not heard from you. When you have an opportunity...thanks.

Richard Snipes, 4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
51 Posts
seat belts

Will the front seat belts work in a caprice? What color are they?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys haven't been able to get on to the forum since I posted! Not sure what's going on with it!

Anyway the interior is Blue! I'll get some better pics ASAP!

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
How much for the grill to 92020? Must be good with no bubbles or cracks, etc.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
yes still have the grille it's in very nice shape! I'll double check to verify there are no bubbles or cracks and try to get some pics! It's raining like crazy here today so may be tomorrow before I can get them for you! ok so the upper edge the chrose is discoloring a bit and there are a few very small spots on it. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
How about the piece of chrome/rubber on the left rear quarter that goes from the rear door across the wheel to the tail of the car?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Parts Chrome strips

Hey guys I am parting out a 95 RMW the whole car is here and in pretty decent shape! I'm going to be keeping the motor and the trans is shot but everything else works!

I'm located in Raleigh,NC

Just let me know what you are looking for and make an offer.

View attachment 10839 View attachment 10840 View attachment 10841 View attachment 10842 View attachment 10843
I need the wide 4 foot long chrome strips on the rear quarter panels on both sides and a grill, if it doesn't have the fake chrome bubbling off it. Lloyd 719-310-9530

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I need the wide 4 foot long chrome strips on the rear quarter panels on both sides and a grill, if it doesn't have the fake chrome bubbling off it. Lloyd 719-310-9530
Did I mention I wish you were closer? I could use a bunch of parts.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Sorry guys haven't been able to get on to the forum since I posted! Not sure what's going on with it!

Anyway the interior is Blue! I'll get some better pics ASAP!

Thanks!
Blue Leather or Blue Cloth?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts