Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out 96 DCM SS-see parts listings inside ROLLING CHASSIS

Alright, have a parts car that I am finally willing to part with. First off, the front end, the console and the console shifter are NOT for sale-everything else that I have I will sell. This is a 1996 Chevy Impala SS that was wrecked in the passanger side rear and did extensive body damage-the following parts are all I have left, and I will update the list as they sell.

Center console removed from my 95 SS in good condition (one mount hole in storage area is broken, mounts fine with the other 3, or use a washer for the broken hole) $150

Lower dash bezel (goes around radio and under steering column, says "Impala SS" $100

Glove box with good latch $40

Set of seats: Driver front power seat (bottom cushion is worn), passanger seat (good shape) and back seats (dirty and a little dry but could benefit from a good conditioner) $250

Driver and Passanger air bags with module (have the impact sensors as well if needed) $125

Driver side rear tail light (chipped on one corner, invisible if trunk lid is shut) $35

Coolant overflow tank with cap (one nipple style, barely discolored) $40

COMPLETE inner dash structure, again great if thieves busted the crap out of your dash stealing your radio $100

Rear license plate holder gas cap access deal $5

Trunk lock, lock retaining clip, latch and striker (great if some idiot tried prying your trunk open) $30

Lower rocker mouldings/covers (go between the doors-not on the doors, black pastic and cover the rocker panels) dirty but no cracks and no broken screw holes! $30 for all

Windshield washer fluid tank, no cracks $30

Tail lamp and license plate light wiring harness no cuts, no broken sockets $40 for both

Pictures are at: http://s1136.photobucket.com/albums/n487/phatmat83/impala%20ss%20parts/

Thanks for looking, Matt

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm interested in the door panels, only. If you are absolutely against shipping door panels, I am very much interested in the black inserts/surrounds, that include the pull handles and inside door latches. I'm interested in those with all the hardware. I'm wanting to add those inserts with the door pulls to our 95 9C1.

I know you are offering almost all of the interior as a unit, but please keep me in mind if you get no, or alternative offers for individual parts. Thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested in the door panels, only. If you are absolutely against shipping door panels, I am very much interested in the black inserts/surrounds, that include the pull handles and inside door latches. I'm interested in those with all the hardware. I'm wanting to add those inserts with the door pulls to our 95 9C1.

I know you are offering almost all of the interior as a unit, but please keep me in mind if you get no, or alternative offers for individual parts. Thanks.
Yes, I would like to sell the interior as a semi-complete package but if I decide to piece it out I will let you know. Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
175 Posts
were is this car located?

·
Registered
328 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'll take the wheelwell moldings. Whats shipping to 58271? Do you take paypal? Thanx
There is a local buyer that is supposed to come tonight for them bud, I'm sorry! If he doesn't come through, I will let you know asap. Thanks! Matt

·
Registered
170 Posts
AC controls $25 two knobs? Missing one? They just pop on and off right?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yes the knobs slide on and off.
I'll take it, what about the front plastic pillar covers? A clip on one of mine is broke and both are warped.

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
AC Compressor still work?

If so and if available......how much?

KW

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll take it, what about the front plastic pillar covers? A clip on one of mine is broke and both are warped.
If you want it, you got it! I can do paypal if you'd like, I can pm you the address. I'm trying to keep the interior all together for now, and I've got a couple local buyers that want everything. Sooooo for now I'd rather not piece out the interior panels. Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you want it, you got it! I can do paypal if you'd like, I can pm you the address. I'm trying to keep the interior all together for now, and I've got a couple local buyers that want everything. Sooooo for now I'd rather not piece out the interior panels. Thanks, Matt
That's cool I understand, shoot me that email and I'll send some money your way for the controls.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts