Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
parts

Wow, hope all is well and you weren't hurt in the accident. What color is the Caddy? Blue or Black? I'm looking for the rear tailight housing on the passenger side if its doesn't require any painting. I have a 94 Fleetwood in Dark blue. Not sure if the 93 and 94 will interchange.
Thanks

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, hope all is well and you weren't hurt in the accident. What color is the Caddy? Blue or Black? I'm looking for the rear tailight housing on the passenger side if its doesn't require any painting. I have a 94 Fleetwood in Dark blue. Not sure if the 93 and 94 will interchange.
Thanks
mine is black and yes they will interchange

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Does the front left bumperette have it's cap? How does the rear bumper look? Also looking for the air cleaner housing and mounting hardware.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is the drivers side seat belt still functional, specifically the shoulder belt retractor? If yes, PM with price.
sorry it needed replacing before the accident

I need the fuse box cover and the front bumper molding
fusebox cover is good front bumper molding is gone

How much for the tailight housing?
thanks
still got them in good shape do you want the set or just 1

you can get the set for $150.00

Is the interior blue or black?
grey

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thats too bad about your Fleetwood, it was a good looking car.

·
Registered
10,921 Posts
Are the wheelhouse extensions still intact? I know someone who would like one or both.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Are the wheelhouse extensions still intact? I know someone who would like one or both.
haha Thanks for asking. ::wink:: I need the driver's side but not around the car enough now to be the most urgent need if you got other takers eh.

chi- maybe remove and save every one of them lower trim clips you can - I THINK they're all discontinued and gold by now.

And chi-, I didn't catch the interior details (yours almost looks like gray cloth), but if either front seat back is in real good condition, AND blue, AND leather, AND a Brougham, ---then please LMK.

Finally, sorry bout your rig. Whatturya replacing it with?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha Thanks for asking. ::wink:: I need the driver's side but not around the car enough now to be the most urgent need if you got other takers eh.

chi- maybe remove and save every one of them lower trim clips you can - I THINK they're all discontinued and gold by now.

And chi-, I didn't catch the interior details (yours almost looks like gray cloth), but if either front seat back is in real good condition, AND blue, AND leather, AND a Brougham, ---then please LMK.

Finally, sorry bout your rig. Whatturya replacing it with?
grey cloth

·
Registered
10,921 Posts
not sure what you mean
The plastic part that is in front of the front wheel and attaches to the wheelhouse. It also holds the sides of the airdam.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Man, that's a good hit. Hopefully everyone is okay.

I wish you were located in Houston. I'd like to see how well the wheels fit my 79 Seville. I think they will, but don't know, and are certain they'll weigh less than the steelies and wire hubcaps that's currently on the car.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I hope everyone is okay too after that hit. Eesh.

I'm interested in the rear A/C floor ducts & the diverter they attach to.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts