Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Been a while since I have been on the boards here. Prolly about 5 years since I have had a good ol B-Body. Long story short I picked up an 84 Deville and am using this 94 Deville that was tapped in the passenger quarter as a donor. I will have body parts and interior parts available for sale. If anyone has any needs please either PM or email me (scott.j.zimmerman at gmail.com)

Car is light blue with a dark blue gut - outstanding shape overall, just 92k miles on the clock.

·
Registered
66 Posts
you mean 94 brougham, don't you? deville was fwd in 94

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, I am the same cadillac kevin from cadillacforums

·
Registered
282 Posts
Have any pics you can put up? It would help a ton. How do the fender spears look?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics are here. everything on the exterior (except the wheels) and interior are available - everything else will be reused for my other project.

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Scott:

I have been looking for the plastic extension that bolts to the inner fender on the drivers side and goes forward to just under the bumper. This is the splash shield that covers the suspension compressor and the part that the left air dam bolts to.

Any hope that this is still in one piece on your car? If so I would be interested.

Bill

·
Registered
282 Posts
Would you take $45 shipped to 15717 for the passenger side front bumper rub strip and the rear fender spears if they are in decent shape?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Convert2Diesel - sorry for the late reply. I got under the car today. It is partially there but part of it is missing. Likely won't work.

Cadillac Rancher - what do you mean by fender spears? are these the tail light housings?
trying to keep the bumper complete as 1 unit. if i decide to part the gray strips. I will let you know.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Convert2Diesel - sorry for the late reply. I got under the car today. It is partially there but part of it is missing. Likely won't work.

Cadillac Rancher - what do you mean by fender spears? are these the tail light housings?
trying to keep the bumper complete as 1 unit. if i decide to part the gray strips. I will let you know.
These chrome trim pieces from both sides. If they are in good shaped how much for both of them shipped to 15717?

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Been the same story for three years now. Plastic compound is just too hard. Any impact and it shatters. Thanks for the try.

Bill

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I need the passenger side rear quarter stainless ASAP. How much shipped to 02601?

·
Registered
375 Posts
How much for all the front lights shipped to 16101? It's one bracket per side with the lamps all included.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 45 Posts