Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1996 Impala SS. One owner car 64,000 miles. Was wrecked in front end. Let me know what you need. Parts that are spoken for:

Wheels
Floor shifter
Rear bumper cover

I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Mike Sullivan

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
the 2 front door panels and the driver side qaurter window grey panel, the one all the way in the back that goes around the 1/4 window on the inside. let me know how much shipped to 19083? as far as the front door panels, i really only need the upper half, the leather part, does that separate from the rest of the panel?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
door panels

How much are you looking to get for front door panels?
Don't need them w/ switches or bezels/pull handles.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
I need the front two arm rests and the passenger rear door panel.
price to 34668
thanks

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm looking for the front wheel well trim for the driverside if it's in good shape.Also hows the radiator?

·
Registered
111 Posts
parting black 96 impala ss

need left front and left rear wheelwell moldings in good shape. how much to Pembina nd? Thanx

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Spoiler, grille, and tail light prices please. 55420

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Wheel well moldings are all gone. I've decided to keep the trunk lid and spoiler, the grill was trashed in the wreck, and the pass. side tail light is all I have left.
I'm returning all PM's now
Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
501 Posts
center console?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Driver side front and rear door assemblies

What kind of shape are the driver's side doors in? I don't need windows or panels. For pick up.

·
Registered
202 Posts
seat belts/visors

I need all four seat belts and sunvisors if they're gray and in good shape. Please send pics and price to [email protected].
Could you pm me after you send the pics Thanks
LS

·
Registered
192 Posts
I need the seats

Seats shipped to 40356
Any pics?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Guys I'm working on returning all PM's and questions in this thread right now. Anybody who asked for pictures I'm working on having them up tonight or tomorrow by the latest.
Please keep the requests coming but as I stated in the original post, the wheels are gone.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
If the guy 2 posts up doesn't take the steering wheel, I will...I don't need the airbag, which I think is a little difficult to ship anyways, just need a clean clean clean wheel.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts