Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, ladies and gents. It's time for me to clear out a spot in my driveway, so the 95 DGGM Caprice 9C1 is going away for god. Tan interior, the car has 189k miles, some rust in certain small areas (edge of hood, edge of trunk area, etc). All Caprice chrome-style trim has been removed and replaced with color-matched pieces. Car will not drive in its current state!

Functional issues: Power steering was iffy before I stopped driving the car. Parking brake is gone. Radiator hoses are gone.

Not for sale: Transmission, tail lights, radiator hoses, radio (unless I find it somewhere), car battery

For sale: Everything normally found on a 9C1 plus the following:
- Original tan caprice front seats (the cloth-kind, non-powered) in very good condition, they've been stored in my house for a few years. The back seat has been skinned during the Bonny installation so the bottom half doesn't really exist for sales purposes. The upper half looks great though, still have that.
- Nice thick tan replacement carpet, great color match, I forget the brand. Whatever was recommended on the forum years ago.
- tan 12-way bonneville seats - the front two are very ripped up and probably not worth anything. The back seat (bottom half is a bonneville-skin-covered-caprice-seat) is in wonderful condition, I don't think it even has a scratch on it.
- Oldsmobile Bravada tan center console (not bolted in or anything)
- Chevy Astro tan overhead console (never even installed)
- Black Camaro steering wheel
- DGGM Impala SS Grille - One of the screw mounts is broken but could easily be epoxied, I have the broken piece with the grille. The centerpiece Bowtie shows pitting in the black paint around the border. Grille looks nice otherwise.
- DGGM Impala SS Spoiler - looks very nice, paint is all there, but there is one small paint bubble about an inch across on the passenger's side - the paint is not broken or cracking though.
- DGGM Impala SS Trunk Lock cover - looks very nice.
- stainless steel brake lines - whichever kind were popularly recommended here on the forum five years ago.

IMPORTANT NOTES: I am not asking a lot for anything on the car. I am also not uninstalling anything myself without proper compensation :) It's getting moved out of here permanently in two weeks. My ideal buyers will be local folks (northern NJ) who want to take parts off the car themselves!

If I left out any terribly important info, please post a reply asking about it, and I will post with an answer. This will help avoid duplicate questions. I will tell you everything about the car and its parts to the best of my knowledge - I drove it from 2002 to 2009, so hopefully I can answer! :)

Also if anyone really wants the car in the condition it's in, I'll just remove the transmission for myself. I would sell it all in one shot, including the 9C1 black wheels with snow tires on them.

-Dave

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
parts

PM on the way....

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Busy responding to PM's, trying to take some pictures of things for people, thanks for the interest so far :)

·
Registered
586 Posts
I may be interested in the throttle body. Seems the one on our 95 9C1 has taken a crap. Thanks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
TB on the old 9C1 was fine. Had issues with the FPR, so I don't need the TB. It sounds like you have a tan interior in the car. What condition are the door panels in, especially the driver's side front? Power windows, or not? Thanks.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
Are the horns any good? Do they rattle when you shake them? ( means they are rotting no good ) LMK. They are located on the drivers side fender by the PCM. Real easy to get at. Also need the connectors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts