Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car hit in drivers door. All small parts for sale and will ship.

Big parts are for sale local for pick up only.

Lot's more pictures here:
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/gearhead-efi/roadmaster/

I bought a 1995 Chevy Caprice Wagon White Woodgrain that needs a motor. Motor from wrecked RoadMaster is going in it. So no motor or trans available. Keeping leftover motor, trans, harness and PCM for G body project car.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was missing one piece of wood on driver door and bought one with couple scratches and couple broken clip for $20. and installed it on my handle. Can't tell it has been repaired from behind with hot glue.

So I guess a good deal would be $20. each for all four wood with handles. Less then I paid for half the part. All others are perfect, but I have been warned the plastic clips may break coming off, but hot glue fixes them like I did driver door. I'm very good at removing things and know how they come out now so I'm guessing not... $80. shipped all four!

Do you need the lowers too? $10 each for set of four in same shipment.

Keep adding parts and prices keep going down for same shipment.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Do you still have the B and C pillar molding on the rear doors? If so, how much shipped to 27530?

·
Registered
222 Posts
What condition is the front passenger seat belt in?

I am looking for an excellent condition belt with no fraying or broken plastic buckle stops. (Those little round pieces of plastic that stop the buckle from sliding down to the floor.)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I need the trim that's located on either side of the rear door windows on the outside.

·
Registered
39 Posts
How much for the grille, shipped to 61052? Also, do you have the "Roadmaster" and "Estate Wagon" emblems?

John

·
Registered
561 Posts
Tan leather Seat bottom cushions and covers if in good shape?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Tan leather Seat bottom cushions and covers if in good shape?
front seat was sold, sorry.

I need the ac-heater unit/box access panel/drip pan. Screws on with 4 screws I think.
I'll take a look next time I go to frinds house on the mountain where car is and see if I can get it off.

How are the lower quarters on both sides?
Perfect rust free...

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If it is worth time and effort all things are possible.

Doors and such have been cost prohibitive to ship even after removing, wrapping in cardboard, strapping to pallet and bringing to shipping terminal. Which is a days work... so a door you could come get for $50 turns into a $150 door which is still not bad, but add $200+ for shipping and deal is over.

But I did ship a fuel tank cross country for $70. So depending on how much you want cut off and wear it's still doable. Complete quarter panel is back to cost prohibitive shipping costs.

So PM me what you want. Something size of gas tank or smaller like patch panels, can't you buy patch panels for these cars?

Guys from salt states would kill for this car, there is no salt here in Idaho, from looks of under this car it was hardly used in wet weather or garage kept it's whole life! Such a loss... I should have had it fixed at body shop but now it's half gone...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts