Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few parts for cars i have parted over the years
1)white roadmaster 95sedan fenders with inner dent and rust free $30 each
2)pass side roadmaster sedan front and rear doors with glass no mirror or door panel $50 for both
3) 92 Custom cruiser front bumper in good used shape $150
4) 92 Custom cruiser grill $60
5) 92 Custom cruiser complete Cladding from a a wagon including rear bumper and all the brackets $200 for every part
5a) custom cruiser center caps $25 for 4 i have three sets of 4
6) Very nice F body front bar with new bushing $65
7) 95 caprice front fenders and truck lid dent and rust free $30 each
8) Lt-4 composite valve cover with all the bolts and top nut parts $200
9) Complete set of 95 red caprice civ cloth seats two front buckets and complete rear seats top and bottom $100 for all nice no rips or cig holes i had two passengers side for the front for a center console.
10) Trunk carpet for a caprice or impala ss $50 no major stains or holes
pics will be added and all shipping not included. Item will be shipped from st louis, mo - text is the best for me 3146816918 or email [email protected] I take paypal only as a gift only or cash or money order.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey pic sent
forgot one more thing
11) a very nice factory caprice 9c1 sedan GU6 342 rear end with all cables and brake line uncut drums included This one was in a 87k car I purchased from my police department I work at and has been garage kept for years $300 complete

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Damn, I want the custom cruiser bumper!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just for every to know shipping on the bumper will be just under 100 for each coast and 80 for surrounding states and If it. Goes to a business address it may be cheaper. I'm firm on price.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics added

here are some pics of the most requested things. The f body ws6 bar and both caprice front fenders are sold pending payment. I have some serious interest on front bumper and cladding but will not know until sunday afternoon so its still for sale until then

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts