Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of aluminum Hub centric wheel adapters for Corvette C5 rims to fit an Impala/Caprice. (Bought used from a forum member and bought a few new studs to replace two broken studs and have spares. They were hard to find the exact ones if I recall correctly)

I have misc other parts (timing chain, gasket kit, Opti harness (I believe), spare water pump cover, Seal installer made by forum member, Special star socket (I believe for Opti), body bushings, ball joints, etc.) maybe a few other pieces all in a box.

I sold my Caprice a few years ago and just want to get rid of these parts before they get put in the scrap pile.

I think $125 picked up in Pasadena, TX is a good deal. Let me know if I'm wrong. I would rather not ship as I'm currently working four jobs each day. I can try to take pictures in a few days if anyone is interested.

Ryan. 28I-85I-76I6

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I probably spent about $350-450 on everything. The ball joints and body bushings have surface rust on them due to a leaking trunk in my Caprice. I have a brass and nickel water pump drain to save the Opti (from a forum member), a seal installer (made by a forum member), a pack of seals for water pump, a snap-on E4 socket for the Opti, Opti connector, a new Chrome Bow tie, timing cover gasket and spare timing cover that I planned on powder coating, front license plate bracket 2" Spacers, GM Timing chain.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edit: only I broken stud and two new studs on the spacers. (One replacement and one spare).

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I'd like the seal installer and the E4 socket. PM me your price on those.
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts