Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that my car has been sold, I need to sell off my parts stash. Here’s what I have:

1. I have 5 SS wheels all are powder coated black. 2 are widened and have a 315 tire on them. The tires will need to be replaced. I have one tire which I believe is a 235 which should be good for a full sized spare and is brand new. The center caps were spray painted and do not much perfectly. I have 8 caps total, some of which are not painted. The rims themselves are in good condition. I’m asking $1,000 for the 5 wheels, one good tire and all center caps.

2. T84 Export headlights. These were on my car so they are not a set that is brand new in box. The glass is in perfect condition. I will include Gary’s headlight harness (4 relay) with the lights. Asking $900. I will ship these but they need to be packaged by UPS as I got burnt on a busted package that they did not cover with insurance. I will split these shipping and packaging costs.

3. 1997 LT1 from a F body. I bought the motor with intention of fixing my car which never happened. Motor was always stored inside. The motor does turn over and the oil looked good when I got it. I planned on replacing all of the gaskets and putting it in my car. It will come with all accessories and bracket (accessories were on the motor when it was pulled) as well as the full harness which was for a T-56 manual transmission. Motor is one a stand now so the pan can be dropped for your inspection. I can also deliver. $900

5. Black streettrends hood liner. I bought this off a local member and never used it. It’s brand new in box. No logo, plain black. Asking $100.

6. Z28 cluster wired for a 1996 impala. This was sent to Dan (I believe his name is) who was the one making these because of a trip odometer issue. He fixed the issue and ran the cluster on his tester and said everything is working correctly. Asking $150.

10. Factory service manuals and Hanyes manual – Asking $100. Some bent pages and dirt but all pages should be there.

11. TCI 399173 flexplate and ARP 2002906 screws – brand new asking $80

13. DGGM Impala grille – bought it used, good driver quality – I have $70 into it so that’s what Im asking.

14. Rear impala/caprice bumper cover – this is brand new, unpainted. Asking $25

16. X pipe - $5

Please email me ([email protected]) with any questions or with your phone number if you would like to talk. Shipping is not included but I will split the price on the T84s. Paypal fees also not included. Located in West Babylon NY. Email is the best way to reach me but I will check here.

Photobucket is running slow on my PC but pictures can be seen in my craigslist ad - Chevy Impala SS Parts

Thank you.

Paul

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also I just want to mention that work is very busy this time of year so any purchased items will be shipped on a weekend. I just wanted to let you know.

Headlight covers are metal, I will take more pictures for the few people whove emailed me about them.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
interested in the headlight covers. What material is it made out of and can i get a better pic?

Sent from my xt1585 using tapatalk
😈😈😈😈😈😈

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
PM sent on some items.....

Thx

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pictures were emailed to those who requested them.

Xpipe is 2.5 inches by the way.

If you email me, please list your forum handle so I can keep track of who I'm talking to.

4door, no pm or email from you.

Thanks
Paul

·
Registered
30 Posts
PayPal sent, thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts