Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts FS-Hood,T56Crossmember,Cats,Air Bag Module,ETC!

Alright, got a bunch of parts for sale here after a busy couple of weeks modding in the garage! All prices exclude shipping unless otherwise noted.
All parts located in Des Plaines IL, 60018, and will need to be picked up, or shipped, from there. Sorry for any confusion.

-Stock White Hood w/ hinges, cable, release mech, etc. NO HOOD STRUTS. $40 pick up only.

-Sunpro 2 5/8" 0-8,000 rpm tach w/mounting cup. I had mine mounted on the A pillar, worked real nice. Snipped the wires about 9" from the base of the tach to run to my new tach, so it will need fresh wire extensions to reach all the connections. SOLD!

-Stock crossmember modded for T56 use. Included in the T56 swap I bought, but I already had a tubular crossmember on order. $50

-Stock 158k mile cats from my '95 with one o2 bung each. Seemed to work just fine when pulled. Passed smog last time they smogged OBD1 here, about 5 years ago. PRICE DROP $80

-Stock manifolds, capped AIR ports. 2 of the cat studs snapped off on the passenger side when removing, driver studs are rusty but intact. $30

-Stock 158k flexplate. No issues of cracks that I've noticed. $30

-F-body pedal set w/ clutch switches. SOLD!
-B-body brake pedal $10

-B-body EGR valve and solenoid, about 50k on them. Seemed to work fine when pulled for EGR delete header swap. $15
-Column shift lever and column shifter linkage to trans. SOLD!

-4L60E trans cooler lines w/ sender. Forget if it's temp of pressure sender. Rubber hoses were cut to run with an aux trans cooler setup, so they are shorter than normal. SOLD!

-Manifold to Intake EGR tube $10

-LH/Driver side air bag sensor module. $750+ New?! Let's do $50.

ATSG 4L60E Rebuild Manual. Like new. Updated 2003 version. Never really used, a little over my head, haha. $15 shipped

I'm in need of a new dipstick tube w/ engine block mounting tab. Willing to trade for or buy outright.
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
282 Posts
What color does the tach light up?

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Parts

I'd like to get the shift linkage and trans lines.......

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Thats a sexy crossmember.. i built that damn thing literally 11 years ago... ok, maybe not sexy but the geometry is right. Puts the center of the t56 output shaft dead nuts where the 60E was...

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just moved!

Hey guys,
I just moved back out to PA for the summer, so I'm going to be a few days behind on getting back to some of you. I'll try and get in touch as soon as I can. Thanks for being patient!

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
I'll take the F-body pedal set. Please PM me your PayPal.

Thanks.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Sorry, I didn't read the whole post to see that CheapSS already had dibs on pedals.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 31 Posts