Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for..Grille,Rear wheelwell moldings,Front door lower trim pieces(long aluminum)L&R.Upper door trim(long straight)sit at top of door with black coating,96 pcm,Nice steering wheel,Driver tail light,Fuel sending unit and pump...Thanks

·
Registered
10,905 Posts
I may be able to get the bottom door trim, and if you are referring to the window sill/wipe, I may be able to get them too. I do not have access to the rest of the parts.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I have a stock fuel sending unit and pump. Was working fine except for the gas gage not being super accurate. Held pressure during wot. Had a good deal on a new set up so replaced it.

No idea on age of the pump.

Shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a stock fuel sending unit and pump. Was working fine except for the gas gage not being super accurate. Held pressure during wot. Had a good deal on a new set up so replaced it.

No idea on age of the pump.

Shoot me an offer.
pm sent

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
You're in Socal. I have all of the items your looking for. The SS & parts are all in L.A.

How soon do you need them. Probably won't be available until this or next weekend.

·
Registered
107 Posts
looking for..Grille,Rear wheelwell moldings,Front door lower trim pieces(long aluminum)L&R.Upper door trim(long straight)sit at top of door with black coating,96 pcm,Nice steering wheel,Driver tail light,Fuel sending unit and pump...Thanks
I have every one of these pieces. Imparting out a complete 94 SS and also complete 96 Caprice and I'm just starting today. Inbox me for ANY stock parts you need

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Pm sent to u ray

·
Registered
10,905 Posts
I still have the front door bottom trim I got for you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts