Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there all,

the time has come to off some of the stuff that I have laying around and I figured the timing is right :)

Anyway I will keep going on this list so keep checking back in, I am sure that I will find more stuff when I clean out my shop when the final move happens. Here is the beginning.

Brand new in the GM packaging, 5/8's lower ball joint spindles. Purchased these from 94MSP9C1 a few months back, well almost a year a go I think now, anyway, brand new still in the packaging, both LH and RH of course. 200 shipped to your door, in the lower 48.

Parking brake cables, I am going to take them out of the packaging and verify the numbers, should be what you need in the pictures below. Both left and right, pretty sure they are for a disc brake rear, 50 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

Buick or Cadillac trunk lid wiring harness, good if you wanted to convert to having a trunk pull down. 10 bucks shipped

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Ok more,

I have two kicker CVX 12 woofers, brand new in the box, listed these before and no takers. I have one 4 ohm and one 2 ohm. 150 shipped each to your door

Kicker ZX1500.1, comes with the bass knob, bought this used from here. 250 shipped to your door.

Kicker ZX200.4, 100 bucks shipped to your door.

I have a set of Bilstein shocks used, was told 10K miles on them or something like that. 2 front part # F4-B46-1104-W000. 2 rear part #F4-B46-0929-H0.
125 shipped in lower 48

I also have a set of Monroe SS shocks, bought from here. Don't remember what I paid, may need some hardware with them, but one call to Monroe and they will send it to you. 85 shipped in the lower 48

I am sure that there will be more. I have ALOT of stuff that I have accumulated over the years.

Oh yeah my car is for sale tooo ;)

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
holymoly Mike, a garage sale??!

I will take a pair of the headlight covers and the rear brake cables, the numbers appear to fit the ss.
LMK what else you have, lets do a package deal :)

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
PM sent on parking brake cable.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
PM sent on cross shafts

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry for the confusion on the RAISS, it isn't the whole thing, it is just the lower portion, the air force 1?, anyway I forgot the pictures last night. I posted them above. Answering pm's now, headlight covers are gone. Carrying on with the rest of the stuff.

thanks for the interest it is helping out for sure.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
payment sent!

Thanks Mike

No problem man, thanks for letting me know.

all other pm's have been answered, T56 shift boot sold pending payment, again covers are gone.

Really thanks for the interest all. Nobody wants the audio stuff :)

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok the covers and the shift boot are boxed and ready to ship tomorrow fellas, I will send the tracking info tomorrow sometime. Thanks.

Free bump for all the other stuff, I know someone out there wants this stuff. Help me out :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Inner headlight covers

interested in inner headlight covers. PM sent...

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problem brother, glad to help.

Cross shafts are sold.

All headlight covers are sold.

T56 boot is sold

One Carbon Fiber lower RAISS is gone, one to go.

Parking Brake cables are sold as well.

Thanks for the help fellas, I will find more stuff I am sure of it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
What else you got for sale? U got some 91-92 tails? Can I see the pictures of the bilstien shocks?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts