1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Does it lean towards the Pass side ?

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
Do you have power or manual seats? Is the whole seat leaning or just the back? Is the whole seat twisted to the left, or sagging? Does it recline? If it is just the back, it could be either a missing pivot bolt, or a broken frame. If the whole seat is leaning, it could be a couple of things...rusty floor, or broken seat rail. If it is twisted, it could be one or both of the tracks. If you have manual seats, it could be the actuating wire between the sides is broken. It would help if you gave us some more info.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have power or manual seats? Is the whole seat leaning or just the back? Is the whole seat twisted to the left, or sagging? Does it recline? If it is just the back, it could be either a missing pivot bolt, or a broken frame. If the whole seat is leaning, it could be a couple of things...rusty floor, or broken seat rail. If it is twisted, it could be one or both of the tracks. If you have manual seats, it could be the actuating wire between the sides is broken. It would help if you gave us some more info.
Power seats, just the back and it's slightly twisted i guess but it still reclines... I just want it fixed lol... hope that's enough

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
That would be your hinge bolt or the frame broken. You are going to have to take it apart to find out. Good luck.

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
I am not there. I can only tell you what your description would most likely be. You will have to dig into it until you find the problem. Take the fewest things apart until you find the problem and can fix it.

·
Registered
352 Posts
RMW, Front Pass Seat, everything works fine. Whole Seat leans Right to Pass Door. Floor not Rotted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts