Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where i can get some literature about the L03 (305ci) pcm and sensors and that whole can of worms? google has proven useless, the local garage has nothing after 1990 for literature

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
anyone know where i can get some literature about the L03 (305ci) pcm and sensors and that whole can of worms? google has proven useless, the local garage has nothing after 1990 for literature
Usually there are performance questions that are posted and answered here, but for general information, what would you like to know about them. Anything specific? I have plenty of data and troubleshooting information.

Chris

·
Registered
546 Posts
The computer in an LO3 car is an ECM not a PCM. Try searching with that.

What "literature" are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
If searching around is not yielding anything (not sure what ever happened to all the pre-crash data?) but you can always try the ThirdGen.Org message boards

They have tons of good stuff on the TBI, and I seem to recall they have a good section on programming there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to know about the various sensors and how their input affects the ECM's control on the engine. I figure understanding these things will help me diagnose any trouble I may have, and sorry didnt realize I was in the wrong section

1 - 6 of 6 Posts