Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard about Keith an Brian at pcm for less. Jet performance chip...or them....can't send them my computer need my car for work...drive bus in Chicago...an will it work...

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
I would consider purchasing a tuned PCM outright fromPCMperformance.com ,and retain your stock one. That way you can swap out the PCM at your convenience.

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
You need to find and download Qalo'SS Handbook. Tons of info inside. PCM tunes better allow one to better take advantage of mods like gears,torque converters,etc,etc...

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
Consider stopping making multiple threads asking the same thing. Read Qalo'SS Handbook,and please learn to use the "search" function...

·
Registered
6,747 Posts
You're using them up quick. We try to help,and you continually disregard what we suggest. There are only so many ways for us to say the same things. READ the handbook. USE the search function to save us from answering the same questions that have been asked,and answered literally hundreds of times. Type question into "search",and look at tons of in depth answers that probably won't be repeated these days... Good luck,and hope you begin to understand what we're clearly trying hard to tell you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts