Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PCMForLess Group Purchase is on through the end of January!!!

From Bryan at PCMForLess:

Derek,
Sounds like we are good to go. Lets go with Impala SS forum pricing of $100 (plus shipping) thru the end of January (as things get busy shortly after that for spring). Just have the guys mention the Impala SS forum special on their ordersheets. They can do payments thru the website and we can do return credit for the discount, or they can do paypal direct to us at [email protected] or can do order by phone at 724-349-4431
We can do exchange PCM's for group special purchases as well, there is just a $125 core charge added to the order.
thanks,
Bryan

Thanks again PCMForLess!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Possibly by late Feb.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I will definitely be in due to my CIA exhaust kit install, plus...I wanna do the EGR delete, Air Pump, etc etc so I am in on this ASAP!!!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you can find out asap I might be in. If not might jump on vector deal.
I just sent a pm to bryan at pcmforless. Hopefully i hear back from him by tomorrow. If anyone has an email address on bryan, please shoot him one there too. I'm not sure how often he gets on the forum.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Group Buy is on!!!

From Bryan:

Derek,
Sounds like we are good to go. Lets go with Impala SS forum pricing of $100 (plus shipping) thru the end of January (as things get busy shortly after that for spring). Just have the guys mention the Impala SS forum special on their ordersheets. They can do payments thru the website and we can do return credit for the discount, or they can do paypal direct to us at [email protected] or can do order by phone at 724-349-4431
We can do exchange PCM's for group special purchases as well, there is just a $125 core charge added to the order.
thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did he resond on pm or email? Need to contact him for my turbo base tune. Thanks
He prefers email as he doesn't get on the forum very much

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Bryan always took good care of me, including discounting a tune on a car I sold to a young ISSF member on a budget. What a champ !. He recently programmed an LS1 pcm for the swap which is slowly progressing.

So for anyone sitting on the fence; he may not be the cheapest tune, but his customer service is top notch and he knows his product. So, just for a break in the action, LS1 bench test on a herter tune:

Herter tuned LS1 - YouTube

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Did you guys get a price on a re-tune? usually is $50 if I remember right.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts