Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys ready for us to run a sale again? With the summer rush coming to a close, I was looking at the shelf and I have a very good supply of both OBD1 and OBD2 PCM's. SO.... I was figuring lets do the $100 programming special again for the B-Body guys. Programming will be on sale all this month of September for $100 if you send your PCM, or $225 if you need one of our exchange PCM's, and then you get $115 back if you return your original as a core.
Ordersheets can be found on our website at www.pcmforless.com and since we don't have a payment button for the special prices, but you can send it direct thru paypal to [email protected]
You can also email me at that email address with any questions as well.
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Bryan,

I'm there!!! Just got my "new" chevy 95 caprice wagon only 36K miles on it and I'll be yanking the granny 2.56s and installing 3.42s, etc.. etc... along with other mods.

I'll be taking you up on your $100 sale..!!

Steve

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Hey Bryan,

My teacher has already programmed me for my new 4.10's and deleting the abs and possibly some other things. Would his programming interfere with yours?? i know he tunes through his laptop, but idk what program he uses.

My car is a 95 impala ss, so it would be obd1. Would you also be able to email the programs with me using a AKM cable??

Please let me know.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
dont know much about this thing but, would programing benifit me with my cars lack of major mods? not sure if i should get it or not. what can i expect from it?
95 b4u, ss wheels, stock 2.93s, cold air intake, high flow cats, tb bypass, airpump del.
soon to be... dual elect fan swap, 160 stat.
i have a 9c1 PCM i was going to use also
thanks
matt

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
dont know much about this thing but, would programing benifit me with my cars lack of major mods? not sure if i should get it or not. what can i expect from it?
95 b4u, ss wheels, stock 2.93s, cold air intake, high flow cats, tb bypass, airpump del.
thanks
matt
Send the pcm in for the tune you'd want with the electric fans and 160 stat, then hold onto it until you finish the swap. You will want programming for those changes alone, not to mention the other benefits you'd get.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
thanks
matt
Get it, when he did mine, it totally changed the car! it was an amazing difference.

Bryan, is it still 50 bucks for you to change an older program that you did previous?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm thinking bout getting mines programmed as well but how long does it take? Bc I was thinking I could send it off while my car was getting painted.

Also I'm not much of a gear head as some of the other guys are although I'm learning but I wouldn't really know where to start far as the info asked on the order sheet. My car is bone stock right now but when i get home I plan on adding an SSRI Intake, Thermostat, and some type of Exhuast (Haven't made my mind up yet) but from what I understand all of this can be calculated into the programming to help the performance right??

Could anyone give me some advice on what to ask for? I mean I JUST WANNA GO FAST MOMMA!!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Bryan,

My teacher has already programmed me for my new 4.10's and deleting the abs and possibly some other things. Would his programming interfere with yours?? i know he tunes through his laptop, but idk what program he uses.

My car is a 95 impala ss, so it would be obd1. Would you also be able to email the programs with me using a AKM cable??

Please let me know.
Yes, I can send the tunes to be loaded using the AKM cable. My program will completly overwrite the PCM so his programming will not interfere with our work.
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get it, when he did mine, it totally changed the car! it was an amazing difference.

Bryan, is it still 50 bucks for you to change an older program that you did previous?
Yes, that is correct, updates for previous customers is just $50
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks
matt
Even on a mostly stock car with a few bolt on's we can pick up 15-20HP, we can firm up the shifts, improve the shift points, lower the fan temps, get rid of the top speed limiter and we are even picking up a little gas mileage as well.
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm thinking bout getting mines programmed as well but how long does it take? Bc I was thinking I could send it off while my car was getting painted.

Also I'm not much of a gear head as some of the other guys are although I'm learning but I wouldn't really know where to start far as the info asked on the order sheet. My car is bone stock right now but when i get home I plan on adding an SSRI Intake, Thermostat, and some type of Exhuast (Haven't made my mind up yet) but from what I understand all of this can be calculated into the programming to help the performance right??

Could anyone give me some advice on what to ask for? I mean I JUST WANNA GO FAST MOMMA!!!!
Yes, we can program it for any and all mods, and we have them done either the same day they arrive or the next day and on the way back to you
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Even on a mostly stock car with a few bolt on's we can pick up 15-20HP, we can firm up the shifts, improve the shift points, lower the fan temps, get rid of the top speed limiter and we are even picking up a little gas mileage as well.
Thanks,
Bryan
cool, thanks bryan. im going to send it out in a couple weeks (payday ya kno)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Bryan,

Can I use this deal for my 1997 GMC Safari pcm? I am a current customer for my caprice with email update tunes?

Thanks,
Andy

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
Bryan - Sent you an e-mail. I had tried to reach you earlier in the week anyway. Good timing. ;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
i have a 96 bryan tuned about 5 yrs ago never had a problem fast return and great guy to deal with... the best thing my car still passes inspection theres a mirror image tune i guess that the obd 2 reads all monitors on and running, i have 383 stroker no cats ect,ect,ect all the goodies that inspections dont like ..lol, the downfall of it is that u cant retune ur car urself with the laptop for little updates..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Will previous customers get a discount for a different vehicle? My 95 Caprice is long gone but I know you can work your magic on an OBS Tahoe.

dave

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bryan,

Can I use this deal for my 1997 GMC Safari pcm? I am a current customer for my caprice with email update tunes?

Thanks,
Andy
Sure can, the pricing in the Vortech Truck and Vans of that year are the same so I can get that done fo ryou for the same price.
Thanks,
Bryan

1 - 20 of 74 Posts