Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now thru the end of July, Impala SS forum memebers special pricing of $100 plus shipping. It can be any B-body, or your truck, or your new Camaro, or your CTS-V, etc... Let's make it $100 for any vehicle we do at our Ohio office (chipped and a few of the cars we do in NC would not apply as they keep seperate books from us)

We do offer exchange PCM's as well for almost every one of these vehicles (just add the $125 refundable core charge). We can do paypal to [email protected], credit card by phone, or check/money order. We have ordersheets online to fill out with your info and submit and put in the other info area that you are part of the Impala SS forum special.

Any questions, just hit me up at [email protected]

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
63 Posts
programming

Thanks Bryan,I was woundering if I can get both tables on the trans. programmed?Like a mild shift in the first table,and a race shift in the second table?I'm planning on installing something like the trans-am shift perform button.I also read that only the (E) verson PCM can be programmed in the second table,how can I tell on my 95 (051)PCM?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the performance mode shift points can be set up like that if you add a momentary switch to activate the performance mode. The 95 B-body programming has the tables for this.
Bryan

·
Banned
1,248 Posts
Great deal. One questions though, I have a performance 4L60-E that I built for my car a while back. It would be a bolt-on installation except for one minor detail. The 4L60-E is a 95' not a 94', hence the issue of pulsewidth modulation. I have two PCM's at my disposal, a 1994 PCM for an L99 and a 1995 PCM for a LT1. Can you convert my 94' PCM to pulsewidth modulate the 95' 4L60-E or convert my 95' PCM to run the L99?

·
Registered
63 Posts
programming

I'm going to ship you my PCM on tue.Thanks for the great deal,now I'll wire in the wires for the performance shift button.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great deal. One questions though, I have a performance 4L60-E that I built for my car a while back. It would be a bolt-on installation except for one minor detail. The 4L60-E is a 95' not a 94', hence the issue of pulsewidth modulation. I have two PCM's at my disposal, a 1994 PCM for an L99 and a 1995 PCM for a LT1. Can you convert my 94' PCM to pulsewidth modulate the 95' 4L60-E or convert my 95' PCM to run the L99?
They are the same part number PCM so you can send either. It is the program inside that dictates what it is and when we program it as a 95 L99 car it will run both the motor and tranny. YOu do have to run the extra wire for the tranny PWM. Just make sure to note the 95 tranny so I do it as a 95 file to run that trans right.
Bryan

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Should have eliminated the PWM when you "built" the transmission and made it a non issue.
------------------------------

On topic, will be sending a PCM out soon :)

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Bryan, where are you working out of Ohio now? You guys have any access to an AWD dyno? Not being in NJ anymore, I have no access to tunetime's dyno. I have GTO injectors to go in and it's been 4 years since it's been tuned. I'd like the AFR looked at again and retuned, and I don't want to go to Vector...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bryan, where are you working out of Ohio now? You guys have any access to an AWD dyno? Not being in NJ anymore, I have no access to tunetime's dyno. I have GTO injectors to go in and it's been 4 years since it's been tuned. I'd like the AFR looked at again and retuned, and I don't want to go to Vector...
Our shop is in Stow, OH, but alas we do not have an AWD dyno. There used to be one up north of me a bit at a shop in DuBois, PA, but they went under a year or so ago.
Know what you mean about vector :(

·
Registered
318 Posts
hey I was wondering if I am still able to get this deal even if I am down in Canada? The only problem besides shipping etc I see is that my car is my daily driver so I wouldn't really be able to just yank the PCM for however long and let it sit you know? Thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey I was wondering if I am still able to get this deal even if I am down in Canada? The only problem besides shipping etc I see is that my car is my daily driver so I wouldn't really be able to just yank the PCM for however long and let it sit you know? Thanks
Canadian shipping is no problem at all. We do have exchange PCM's so you don't have downtime as well.
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I just shipped my PCM yesterday, Per UPS, it will be there this Tuesday. you can bill me now as i dont want to miss out on this GP.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
Im curious how this works as far as payment/shipment for the sale price?

do we fill out the info on your website and pay online, then ship the ecm to you?
I wanna pull the trigger on this but can't ship the ecm til Saturday.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Im curious how this works as far as payment/shipment for the sale price?

do we fill out the info on your website and pay online, then ship the ecm to you?
I wanna pull the trigger on this but can't ship the ecm til Saturday.
I filled out the form on the site and sent it, paid my $115 through paypal, then mailed the pcm when I had a chance. So it sounds like your plan would work just fine.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Pcm4less gp

I'm in on this . . .

We'll see how that (now spare) PCM I pulled off a wrecked 95 9C1/LTI with nearly identical options year/model to my 95 (9C1/LT1) (for cheap) works out . . .
Gonna give the dead brain new life . . . Hopefully . . . .In a NICE car. . .

1 - 20 of 33 Posts