Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

PCMFORLESS XMAS sale thru Jan 8th

11K views 87 replies 45 participants last post by  wills949c1 
#1 ·
I've had a lot of requests the past few days for an XMAS sale, so I talked with Keith this morning and we are good to go now thru Jan 8th for a sale. It will be the same as our last sale with programming being $100 plus shipping which is $75 off our normal price of $175.
Thanks,
Bryan

We don't have a pricing button for the sale price on the website, but we can do credit card by phone or paypal to programmer@pcmforless.com, or you can send a check or money order with your PCM. We do have some cores available as well.

#4 ·
I'm definitely in. Just trying to figure out whether I want to ship my PCM or have PCMforless ship me one of theirs.

#6 ·
Still have to get mine out to you Brian.....Its just sucks, that even when you have a day off, its really not a day off and you cant do things that you need to do.

#7 ·
Brian i actually just sent my payment. I will be sending out the pcm today to you. Please pm me if you need any more info about the car for programming.

#9 ·
Hey bryan, will you be recieving things after christmas? I seen your site saying your gonna be closed. Just dont want my pcm to be sitting at your business door for a week lol.

#11 ·
This is a great deal

I'm a past customer, with a non daily driver premium fuel tune, have run down the dragstrip with Bryan driving in the next lane, and sent a PCM for another car in for this deal, FAST turnaround, great results, from the SOP meter, that's 'seat of the pants' in a daily driver with regular fuel tune this time.

#13 ·
I'm a past customer, with a non daily driver premium fuel tune, have run down the dragstrip with Bryan driving in the next lane, and sent a PCM for another car in for this deal, FAST turnaround, great results, from the SOP meter, that's 'seat of the pants' in a daily driver with regular fuel tune this time.
That was fun running the wagons against each other. Too bad all the dirt on mine was slowing it down compared to that ultra clean beautiful wagon of yours :)

#14 ·
What is your amount for me to paypal you if I would like you to send one of your PCM and i send mines in for the core.? If you can send me informtion like amount then I can paypal you the information including what needed on the change.

#15 ·
Programming is $100 plus $15 shipping and then the refundable core charge is $125 so it would be $240 and then you get a core charge return when you send yours back.
Our paypal ID is programmer@pcmforless.com and there is an ordersheet on our website that you can fill out with all your info.
Thanks,
Bryan

#16 ·
I just paypalled & filled out order sheet, and i have a few questions. I had vats turned off, but previously i bypassed with a resistor in the wires on the column should i remove resistor or leave it? Also when installing should i just unhook the battery unplug old pcm plug in new & hook up tach wire (for z28 cluster) and hook battery back up? thanx

#17 ·
You can leave the resistor in place. Just unhook the battery, unplug the old PCM, plug in the new one and plug the battery back in and you are ready to go.

#19 ·
New pcm in car & old one in the mail now for the test drive.

#21 ·
Damn i'm too late, i'll get mine in on the next GP.

#24 ·
Bryan,

Are you going to be another GP any time soon? I want to get ready for the next one!

Thanks,

CH

#26 ·
i cwm1am in also if it comes around

#28 ·
count me in on a group purchase. it would be nice to do that soon as well, because a fellow b-body owner who unfortunately is without license said i could borrow his PCM to keep the daily running while mine gets programmed

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.