Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it possible to install drop springs and have the car aligned back so there is no camber? or would i have to run spindles to do this?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what type of drop spring are you using? I've got a set of Intrax waiting to be put on, and I was wondering the same thing,I've always done spindles on all of my other cars, these are my first

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive said it before and ill say it again.A good alignment technician with time can perfectly align a lowered car back to factory specs.If they tell you they cant, they are just triing to blow you off. If you are in the Tampa,Florida area drop a line to me and ill align your car personnaly.

I hope that helps
ImpalaSSonDubs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes with time I agree with ImpalaSSonDubs. But I would not put it back totally at 0 degrees camber. Mine is set at negative .75 degress and it will handle a little better. I get no tire wear with that minimal amount of camber. I have Eibach Springs frma an Impala on my Caprice, it lowered my Caprice aroung 2.25 inches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.