Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to some unfortunate circumstances I may have to sell my impala ss that I was in the process of building. Therefore, I'm posting a feeler thread to see what kind of response I get for my collection of parts that I was going to use for the build. Again, I don't want any confusion about me selling the parts; I will only consider selling parts only if I can get a good response. I believe all pricing is fair so if I don't get good interest; I'll just keep for next summer. Hence, the feeler thread. Thanks.

BBK 52mm Throttle Body $150 Used in great condition
LE1 Kit (Heads & Cam) $1450 New w/gaskets
Stage 3 ported intake $180 Freshly ported with gasket
30lb injectors $120 Just bought with warranty and flow docs
Lunati roller hyd lifters $80 Used, great condition
Comp Cams Pro 1.6 RRs $220 New in box
Cloye’s Timing Set $90 New in packaging
ARP head bolt kit $60 New in box
ARP head rocker stud kit $35 New in packaging
TFS hardened push rods $100 New 7.000 length
Underdrive Pulley kit $65 New in box
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COMPLETE TOP END KIT CAN DO PACKAGE DEAL

LT4 knock module $60 New
Spintech Super Pros $160 New in box
Red powder coated intake $70 Used, great condition with egr delete,
BDR 2800/3200 stall converter $400 New in box
Hooker Sup Cmp Ceramic $400 New w/gaskets ($600+hdrs)

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts

pictures and specs....very intrested.

will you ship?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

pictures and specs....very intrested.

will you ship?
Yes, everything will be available for shipping.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will answer as many questions as I can today; I will be out of town for a week and will not be able to post much but, I'll definitely make a decision when I get back as to going through with selling everything pending interest...

·
Registered
483 Posts
damn shame...

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn shame...
Yeah bro, sucks. I'm working hard to find a spot to keep my ride. Hopefully, my buddy from the ARMY hooks it up and I can hold off until the spring. Either way I'm not giving up on the ride; that's far from happening. If I didn't have mad s%$t going on right now, this would never happen...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Yeah bro, sucks. I'm working hard to find a spot to keep my ride. Hopefully, my buddy from the ARMY hooks it up and I can hold off until the spring. Either way I'm not giving up on the ride; that's far from happening. If I didn't have mad s% going on right now, this would never happen...

you better pay the $130 a month and just put that thing in storage....u selling all the rear end stuff too?

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Hey man sorry to hear that you are selling the stuff, but I need the rockers :) so when you decide let me know and I will take them off your hands. Pictures of them would be cool, part number cross references to what I need, but just need to make sure, thanks again.

·
Registered
914 Posts
would you take $90 for the injectors shipped
Dam you really want a deal. If you looking for a storage hit me up i might be able to help you my buddy has a shop with storage you can talk to ruff he can tell u im not that bad lol

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dam you really want a deal. If you looking for a storage hit me up i might be able to help you my buddy has a shop with storage you can talk to ruff he can tell u im not that bad lol
Thanks, I have storage for now and have decided to keep all my parts. I'll try to delete thread asap. I'll definitely let you know in a couple months on storage though. Hopefully its reasonable...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts