Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Philadelphia Caprice Garage Sale Pictures!!

All items listed are in Philadelphia/ Mt. Airy

This add is being deleted. I put a new add in its place

Everything must go. I will have pictures up soon and everything will also be on Craig’s List. PM me or call at 1-215-280-2187. Thanks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'll take that Olds Engine & Trans. PM me your number and I can come by this week

I may also be interested in the 9c1 if it's in any kind of running condition (no trailer)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I'll take that Olds Engine & Trans. PM me your number and I can come by this week

I may also be interested in the 9c1 if it's in any kind of running condition (no trailer)
2nd Dibs on the 9C1 if it will make the trip back to Kalamazoo.

·
Registered
868 Posts
got any pics of the wagon?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 9C1 has been sold. I will have pics of everything else listed along with a few other items soon.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Is that 1889 Wagon really a Caprice, or a buck board? Maybe it's a stage coach, I think you'd need a 454 if it's a stage coach. I bet all that torque is hell on those wooden wheels. ;)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
More Pics of Items for sale

Bonneville Seats Dark Gray front 200.00
Bonneville Seats Light Gray rear 50.00
Caprice Steering Wheel 25.00

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More Pics of Items for sale

Camero Gauge Cluster $75.00
Entertainment Center $150.00
Kenwood Stereo System w Speakers $100
Montague Folding Bike $100

Attachments

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
It's a 454, NOT a 455, right? Anything special about the engine? If I didn't have the Bro' I'd be interested in it, it'd be GREAT for the Power Tour and such (not to mention the S-E-G when roasting the tires and various critters at the "track", or the thoughts of narrowing and tubbing the rear for some steam-rollers). YES, I have a warped sense of humor...

Hmmm, nope, she'd kill me if I did that-- I already have too many "project" or non-running vehicles.:(

·
Registered
437 Posts
Since it sounds like you didn't sell the wagon, I'll vouch for it being CLEAN as hell.

If I had room for another project, I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mr. Burnout,
Sent you a PM regarding the Camero gauge cluster.

Daward,
Your right. I got a super low ball offer on the car and couldn't accept it. So its still for sale.

RatSSled,
Thanks for picking up the seats!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts