Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This event has been cancelled !!!!!!!!!!!June 7th at Tillman's Speed shop there will be only LT1/LS1 engines for Dyno Tunes and PCM updates all done by Bryan Herter from PCM for less , for an $240.For a held spot for your dynotune , an deposit of $65 at Tillmans Speed Shop address is . Food and Beverages will be there . You can also contact on Facebook (Mont TeamChevy ) for more questions . Food and Beverages will be there . $65 Deposit for secured spot can be payed in person or sent to [email protected] be for the deadline may 7th.
3344 Market St, Aston, PA 19061
(610) 497-3736

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
230 Posts
I am tempted to do this, but I don't have much done to this car. Headers/intake/exhaust. I already have a tune from another vendor (got it during my clubs Mod Day). Worth it for me?
You've gotten it dyno tuned already? If so and you already know what the car makes it may not be worth it. I got my car dyno tuned locally and I have been waiting a long time for Herter to come back to our area so even if not much more can be squeezed out I think im still gonna go for it. Good price too and should be a fun day. But I also have a bit more engine work done and have invested a stupid amount in it and wanna see it run at its best

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dyno tune

I am tempted to do this, but I don't have much done to this car. Headers/intake/exhaust. I already have a tune from another vendor (got it during my clubs Mod Day). Worth it for me?
Last year a guy pick up almost 25hp/15lbs of tq . In a wagon off of a dyno tune . Pretty sweet ! Of you ask me .

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This event has been cancelled !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just spoke to Tilman's on the phone and they told me that it wasn't 100% sure it would be cancelled and to still try and get as many people as possible and Bryan may still be willing to come out. I'm assuming we have another week to get something together, my deposit is already in.

·
Premium Member
1,344 Posts
I was hoping the car would be together and I could jump in last minute, but I'm not sure it will be. Things go smoothly, it should be up and running next week. I'll take care of the top end hopefully this week. Possibly the fuel pump next, if not have my buddy do it. If I can get in last minute, I'll probably be game.

·
Registered
230 Posts
So was this event officially canceled or is it still on?

The event was officially canceled, although I spoke to Tilman's last week and they told me that Bryan would be coming out to tune a few of his personal client vehicles and that there would still be open slots for a few that wanted to attend. I will be calling them back tomorrow afternoon to confirm if he is coming or not they said they are waiting to hear from him on to get an exact date.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.