Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was flippin through the latest issue of Car Audio magazine last night and saw the latest ad from Phoenix Gold.
Never heard them before, but DAMN :eek: their new "top of the line" subs are some of the best LOOKIN subs I ever seen.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Phoenix Gold makes some pretty awesome stuff. I believe they hold the record for making the most expensive car audio amp in the world, worth over 100Gs :eek:... you have to understand that only 1 was ever made though... they made it just to hold the record ;). Ever heard of their Cyclone sub? Now that's one awesome piece of equipment.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, PG will come out with mind blowing stuff every now and then. Especially their limited edition monster amps. When I noticed the working blue LEDS on the subwoofer cones in the ad, that really cracked me up.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i really like pg's stuff, but i can't afford it. how about the soundstream human reign? that thing is worth 40-50 000 bucks. http://www.soundstream.com/HUMANamp.html i think, its a nice little peice. i'd love to try one of those cyclones, i think that would look cool in the rear deck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts