Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a vid from the summertime me and my boyz hangin out here is a phone vid of my car playin a classic from Fat Pat my system consist of Alpine cva1006 deck Pioneer mids/highs 2-15s L7 Kickers Pioneer 4ch Ma Audio 3600watts sub Amp the Sub box is ported,Dont have a show trunk, been thinking bout it lately but far as Beating Yes Yes It Hit Very Hard for 2-15s this Vid dont do it justice but anywayz here u go http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/MDATXXX/?action=view&current=MEBEATIN.flv

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice car. Sounding like a bunch of Iranians talking and beating on the walls. ?????

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by easter9053:
Nice car. Sounding like a bunch of Iranians talking and beating on the walls. ?????
YEP HAHAHA

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daaamn... Rod told me your s*!t was hittin' but man. :eek: I gotta see that in person... wanted to hit you up this weekend but pullin' some overtime an got sick. Got that bread for u tho so consider those bags sold soon as I can get it to you...

btw... wtf is this.??

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by IcebergSlab...:
Daaamn... Rod told me your s*!t was hittin' but man. :eek: I gotta see that in person... wanted to hit you up this weekend but pullin' some overtime an got sick. Got that bread for u tho so consider those bags sold soon as I can get it to you...

btw... wtf is this.??
hahahaha some guys in Africa walking their Hyenas they think PitBulls are for sissies I guess they also had Baboons on leashes n anther pic them boys are crazyyy!!! But anyways Put that bubble on I35 and skate my way onthat black ice 2day hahahhaa

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's a crappy video from my caprice sedan, b-body sedans have the weakest roof and windshield I've encountered so far. Makes for a great show at local car shows though.
Can't wait to get everything in the wagon.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by DOGGSITTER:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by IcebergSlab...:

btw... wtf is this.??
hahahaha some guys in Africa walking their Hyenas they think PitBulls are for sissies I guess they also had Baboons on leashes n anther pic them boys are crazyyy!!! But anyways Put that bubble on I35 and skate my way onthat black ice 2day hahahhaa </font>[/QUOTE]Iceburg...DoGG is LYIN...that is HIM walkin that Hyena :D If you look REAL close you can see MAR standing on the sidewalk wit his motorcycle

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by UndercoverPunk:
Here's a crappy video from my caprice sedan, b-body sedans have the weakest roof and windshield I've encountered so far. Makes for a great show at local car shows though.
What kind of subs do you have and amp cause u got some pressure inside?? Rod u a foool lamar n background lookin on that pic hahahhahahahha

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can't just be talking about me Rod You got Big E in front of truck and Gator in the back Big Dawg

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maaan dat Boy in the back seat DO look like Big E...But the Nidda drivin look like 400 wit dat TACO MEAT on his head

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by DOGGSITTER:What kind of subs do you have and amp cause u got some pressure inside??
That was 2 18" Fi Car Audio Q's off of a Kicker ZX2500.1, For that video I just had them sealed in the trunk. It was LOUD AS HELL, but there wasn't a ton of pressure... you know... for what it was. I was averaging 142db over 30seconds to music, so it was good, but definately not a competition setup.

0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:eek:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by DOGGSITTER:What kind of subs do you have and amp cause u got some pressure inside??
That was 2 18" Fi Car Audio Q's off of a Kicker ZX2500.1, For that video I just had them sealed in the trunk. It was LOUD AS HELL, but there wasn't a ton of pressure... you know... for what it was. I was averaging 142db over 30seconds to music, so it was good, but definately not a competition setup. </font>[/QUOTE]yessssir lot of pressure u have, NOTHING like 18s!!!! lets us see wat the trunk area looks like??????

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Again a crappy vid, but you get the point, ugly box, etc... all the amps were hidden so this is all there really was to see. On a different note, that car is actually going to the junk yard today.

Here's one from a comp I was at in Dayton, with them still sealed, unfortunately I don't have any vids from when I had the wall in the backseats....

[ 01-18-2007, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: UndercoverPunk ]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Again a crappy vid, but you get the point, ugly box, etc... all the amps were hidden so this is all there really was to see. On a different note, that car is actually going to the junk yard today.
thx 4 tha vid!!!!! i can just imagine what it would sound like with the Subs facing backwards with the trunk down ""WOW"" that trunk gotta be doin the Cabbage Patch when that bass hit!!! hhahaha good lookin out

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He is beating for real also that car looks just like a friend of mines I had to look back at the post to see who posted it BIG DAWG... Did you do anything like extra battery or HO alternator [/QB][/QUOTE]

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Daaaaamn Punk... same Q from me. Is that the car you had the 2 alts on or what? You junked that ho? What's up wit some free parts?? :D I got fam in Ohio = free shippin'.

And what were you filmin' with? Did the sound juss cut of cuz the bass was hittin' too hard or what? Damn.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by IcebergSlab...:
Daaaaamn Punk... same Q from me. Is that the car you had the 2 alts on or what? You junked that ho? What's up wit some free parts?? :D I got fam in Ohio = free shippin'.

And what were you filmin' with? Did the sound juss cut of cuz the bass was hittin' too hard or what? Damn.
I FEEEL DAT

1 - 20 of 24 Posts