Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cool! Pics 118, 119, and 120 are of my SS.

I hope to FINALLY have a chance tonight (after washing the car.....still haven't washed it since the trip :eek: ) to start editing up and uploading photos and video. Between myself, Tully, and Bruce C. from the ROD I think we have about 400-500 photos on my hard drive right now! I'll also work on getting DOOMer Les Brown's pics as well.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Pics :cool: :cool: :cool:
77,113,114,and 115 are of mine :D Ed it was nice to finally meet you. Now go wash that car :cool:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Counted the pics over lunch hour.....was WAY short on the estimate
. It's more like 700 pics :cool:

2600 miles of bugs get removed from the car tonight :D

Ed

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anybody know where I can get a battery cover with voltage readouts like the one in pic 32. It says Audio System by Steve Cornell. Do you think Steve Designed that piece too? Steve, if you're on the forum, do you know where I can get something like that with the seperate readouts for the cars battery and the extra battery for the stereo?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike454SS

Yes I designed and custom made the battery cover, it is constructed from no mar Lexan, I had the black vinyl and the lettering cut at a graphics shop, the guages are mounted to the backside of the lexan along with the sensor wires and switches, there is also a 200 amp solenoid located under the cover that isolates the car battery from the system battery when the car is not running.

There is nothing like this avalable so you would have to have someone fabricate you one.

Steve

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike, post your question in the audio section if you want to get Steve's attention, he posts in there quite a bit.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Duh, then again, you might just see him reply right here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts