Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of an actual 94-96 Caprice SS from the Middle East??

The reason I ask aside from the fact that it's been a while since I've actually seen one, and that it would make an interesting thread is because I've been wondering if they still came with the impala side emblems and actually say Caprice SS on the center of the dash??

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Well, on his site, he indicates it's an Impala SS on his header, but he has the green silicon hoses, which might also mean it's an old 9C1. His side script also says Impala SS, so it might just be a clone.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
the side scripts say caprice SS check your eyes bruh

and some people actually like the green hoses, although ugly they will last a long time, especially needed in the extreme dessert conditions

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+1 sure does, So even tho they renamed it Caprice SS it still had Impala emblems?

That's what I would like to know???....
So I wont feel no shame in adding the side impala emblems myself as I've been wanting to do...LOL. My car is a Caprice not an Impala SS clone, but I feel it would look a lot better with some emblems on the side.

·
Registered
661 Posts
That's what I would like to know???....
So I wont feel no shame in adding the side impala emblems myself as I've been wanting to do...LOL. My car is a Caprice not an Impala SS clone, but I feel it would look a lot better with some emblems on the side.
we're on the same page brother,:cool: i found this one also. Looks legit and the sidescript looks bad azz!! (Custom for sure)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3108588

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think they keep refering to them as Impala's out there because it's
"the cool thing to do"...lol I am pretty sure both are a Caprice SS

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.