Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mikey aint too sure on how to post pics so I will post it for him until he figures it out...

Me likey...

By the way i like how you photocopped the license plate...LMAO

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thats a Gucci fabric license plate. Just like how they do the interiors, They do up the plates as well..

Anyway that car looks NICCE w/o a top :cool: :cool:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who's kidding who, that's not a licsense plate cover, thats his parachute to slow down, Ha Ha Ha!!!

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually those are the non-Brougham package wheels.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice looking ride, even with the hoser tint, eh?

As much as I'm certain tint's gotta be the pinnacle of current stylin' and most godforsaken popular rage out there for young-uns (my son wants to tint everything), it sure sullies the overall presentation of a classy sedan for me. Like taking a geisha and slapping on fishnet hose.

Oh well, rant's over. Nice ride. I like the vinyl delete too . . . and that un-pockmarked grille is the win.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by RVH1994:
How did that 95-96 have those 93 wheels?
Like Elias said, those are just the base model wheels that were used all four years.

Otherwise, great car, and I love the color & no vinyl :cool:

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eddie, thanks for posting the pics for me.
53K original miles (they printed out the maintenance history to prove it) for $6K at the local Caddy dealership I could not say no. I was driving by to go to a job and they were pulling it onto the front line so I banged a u-turn and drove in. Original owner bought it new there, he was 91. He died and his wife hated the car and traded it for the new little Caddy 15 minutes earlier. While I (we) was deciding (talking my wife into it) four other people lined up to test drive it. The dealership was getting impatient as others wanted to drive it but I had first rights and my wife finally agreed. So now I have the 4.10 posi ready to go in and will get the computor remapped and probably a mild blower and ehxaust too my wife thinks I'm crazy, (54 years old and still playing with cars).

Thanks again Eddie.

Mikey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts