Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I had no clue as to what I was doing...well i didn't, but if there's a will there's a way!

Here is stock.....

And here she is now...

I love it! It rides great! Handles better then the springs even though its only two way... :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the wheels are Eagle series 221's
20x8 w/ 5" BS on front; 20x9.5 w/ 5.5" BS on back rolling on sumitomo 255/30R/20's.

As for the bags, I had bought the 3/8" electric valve kit from Jason at Street Trends. After I recieved the kit though, I modified nearly every piece to the way I wanted it. I cut 3/4" off the front upper bag mount and 2" drop spindles. All the bumpstops are removed front and back. Next is notching the frame, fabrcating the trunk and driveline tunnel so my driveshaft won't hit the body and the back can drop as low as the front. Fairly straight forward. I will post some pics of my guages and where I mounted my switches soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as of now I just have a 5 gallon 4-port tank and a Viair 350 series(I think thats it) compressor. It isn't enough air at all, but I don't have the $$$ to upgrade yet...so next is either another tank and compressor or just a bigger compressor...maybe just a bigger tank...
...I don't really know what I will do next... :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good. How much for a two way system like that? Im not in to cutting up my car tho. I just want to let it up and down for the looks. Im lowww right now but want to raise up sometimes. Does it really handle better than a lowered car with springs?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.