Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOO-HOO!!!!
i finally figured out how to put pics up on the forum.....
so, here is a couple of my 95 9c1....hope you like it!!

ED

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eds9c1:
WOO-HOO!!!!
i finally figured out how to put pics up on the forum.....
so, here is a couple of my 95 9c1....hope you like it!!

ED
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooooops!!!!!
sorry, i put them in the wrong topic area.

ED

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ride, the whole combination is nice. So how do/did you figure out how to upload the photos :confused:

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ed, buddy!...that's got to be the sweetest looking 9c1 Ive seen yet!!!...and I've seen alot!...lol. That thing is just begging to be driven by Satan himself!...One hell of a nice job! ;)

I'm jalous now...really!

Ian.
(I'm keeping an eye on you now!!!)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
eds9C1--

how did you get the rammit to fit around the Power steering cooler? i thought that prohibitted 9c1s from easily using the rammit system...

oh yeah, that thing looks BAD mother [email protected]#$in'ASS!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good! If ya want, I'll take some high-res shots of it when i bring my car by the shop..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope you like it..?

Sorry man it looks too MEAN & BADASS to do anything with it except be very affraid..!

;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey man, your car looks real tight. mine is the same color, but it aint got nothin on yours

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your car looks MEAN!!
Where was this picture taken, at the track? Looks like it has skinnies and slicks out back. It sits a little too high for my taste, but nothing that lowering springs can't fix. Dig the hood.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wicked sweet!, are those the truck or astro rims??

looks like the mods in your signature can back up that mean looking cowl hood too!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 4doorSS:
wicked sweet!, are those the truck or astro rims??

looks like the mods in your signature can back up that mean looking cowl hood too!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i am going to answer a bunch of questions with this reply.....

to do the pics, got to the UBB section of the help or faq area and it will explain what to do.
since i use webtv, i was able to do it, i just dont understand it yet....sorry.

the pics are in the parking lot of my business.

the rims are stock 7" 9c1 in the front, and 8" tahoe truck rims in the back.....both with the bolt on chevy center cap.

i also have a 96 impala ss in dcm.....[flowmasters, H pipe, resonater delete, pcms for less performance down load].........
my wife drives that one....i like it, but damn, i love my 9c1!!!

thanks for all the great comments fellas.....makes me feel good to share my pride and joy with other 9c1 lovers.
ED

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
don't listen to all these guys tellin' you to lower your car. 1/2 the reason it looks so damn mean is the raised stance. granted, lowering a car makes it look more "sporty" and a bit more modern. but there is nothing--and i mean NOTHING--that screams straight-line-brawler like a cowl hood and a healthy amount of ground clearance.
again, ed, that thing looks like an absolute demon. but it'd look like the DEVIL himself if there was a bit o' smoke around them back tires!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have the sticker that sez evil inside but i think your car deserves it now! that is sweeeeeet. i was thinkin about a cowl for mine but wasn't sure. i'm jealous too. them import kids are gonna be scrapin their drawers clean after you get done with 'em. we need some burnout pics man!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MobyDick9C1:
don't listen to all these guys tellin' you to lower your car. 1/2 the reason it looks so damn mean is the raised stance. granted, lowering a car makes it look more "sporty" and a bit more modern. but there is nothing--and i mean NOTHING--that screams straight-line-brawler like a cowl hood and a healthy amount of ground clearance.
again, ed, that thing looks like an absolute demon. but it'd look like the DEVIL himself if there was a bit o' smoke around them back tires!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks moby,
i am going to measure the stance in the front and back for a couple of guys that emailed me.
i like the way the impala sits, but i have always been a fan of the tall look.......when i was younger, one of the first things i would do to a new project is take a 1/2 inch drive socket and twist the pep boys spring spacers into the front coils....sometimes the front sat higher then the back.
[awesome look and feel] i will get some pics of the car doing some smokey burnouts and post them soon.

later,
ED

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MobyDick9C1:
don't listen to all these guys tellin' you to lower your car. 1/2 the reason it looks so damn mean is the raised stance. granted, lowering a car makes it look more "sporty" and a bit more modern. but there is nothing--and i mean NOTHING--that screams straight-line-brawler like a cowl hood and a healthy amount of ground clearance. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe if you have a '55 Chevy or '41 Willys gasser, but not on a '95 DGGM Caprice. Looks goofy like a 4x4 sitting up that high. Dump the front and give it a mean rake if you're wanting it to look bad ass.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by threeimpalas:
Maybe if you have a '55 Chevy or '41 Willys gasser, but not on a '95 DGGM Caprice. Looks goofy like a 4x4 sitting up that high. Dump the front and give it a mean rake if you're wanting it to look bad ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know about that statement, I think Ed's 9C1 looks pretty sweet with that "I don't give a sh** what you think" stance.

On the other hand I like rake too! ;) ...see below...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my car is raked too, intrax fronts and 9c1 rears, prolly a 1 inch rake, looks good. (it keeps me from railing my mufflers on stuff too!)0

my opinion: i might ditch the spotlights, dont get me wrong, there badass, and show off that 9c1 heritige, but on a car THAT nice...ehhhh :rolleyes: thats my ONLY complaint

1 - 20 of 42 Posts