Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently replied in a thread about how cutting my 9C1 springs a coil and a half in the front with Eibach rear springs looked fair. Now that I have pictures you can make your own assesment. The ride is pretty good especially with the stock shocks. I just started setting up my cardomain site and just for kicks I also put up pictures of some of my previous rides. Let me know what you guys think of the 9C1 and give me any advice on what I should do next (besides washing the car, I know its dirty). Thanks http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/774017

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
car looks good...like the color...primer?

i like the camaro and really like that malibu...should add more pics of that thing :D

advice on what to do next : hell i dunno..there is an endless amount of ideas out there, have fun wit it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like it is primer unforunately. The color is grey and it appears that they didn't use much clearcoat. When it is washed it looks a little better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by:pvt. Pyle
---------------------------------
It looks like it is primer unforunately. The color is grey and it appears that they didn't use much clearcoat. When it is washed it looks a little better.
--------------------------------------------------
Looks like a sigle stage finish(base color w/clear mixed in), how long ago was it painted?
If it wasn't painted too long ago, you have a window of six months- a year that you could have a clear coat added to the top without any troubles of the paint/clear lifting. As long as you have them use the same paint company's clear, cause that would also help limit the possibilties of lifting or other probems.

Your car looks good by the way, and as for what to do next,since you already have Impala script then why not a grille and something to cover the hood ornament hole in the hood.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YOUR CAR CAR LOOKS GOOD! I'M GOING TO DO THE SAME TO MY 9C1 SPRINGS.JUST DIDN'T KNOW HOW LOW IT WOULD BE.YOUR PICS HELP! THANKS!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was on cardomain a few days ago before i seen your post and i saw that car it looks really good and as for advice what you should do next is take off all the side trim and add some impala bumpers that would look good!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A few things:

1. This is awesome:

2. Have a look at my cardomain page to see how i turned my car from a caprice classic to a caprice SS, maybe you can pick up some ideas there. ;)

The starters: it's a matter of taste, but all my tacky fake chrome had to go. It either became black, body-colored, or non-existent. I just think it makes the car look more modern. Now you see that chrome strip on your trunk? Paint it gray like the body -- makes the rear of the car look much better. Paint over those chrome bumper strips too if you want to be really cool :cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes, that chevelle is SICK. The caprice is coming along nicely too.

check out regionofdoom.com, there's a couple members out by your way

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.