Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you guys see my old 91 sedan that was in the works. I sold it to start moding my wagon that I have now. I kinda miss it now. I want both. Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks...John

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sedan looks pretty slick, man. From a lot of angles, a '91-2 with the skirts looks bad-ass. Helps to shave or replace door mirrors with the '95 style, and tint the windows.

Keep up the work with the wagon instead! :D :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good, I think I've seen it on ssm before, is it on there? What do you have planned for the wagon?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always did like the 'skirts' as people call them. Just makes for a better lowrider look IMO.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments. A guy that I know here in louisville KY did the doors. I considered him my body man. As far as I know he packed his stuff and went to cali. That sucks, because I have a lot of plans for the wagon. But the sedan is long gone now. Yes it is on SSM.com. The guy that owns it now has a profile on there. He lives around town. Well on to better things. John

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good man, I see you are from the Ville, I am in Lexington. Spring is coming up, all of the KY guys need to get together. Drop me an e-mail. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts