Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nice pics but a little dark...luckily I have some software to brighten it up and see the wheel\tire combo alot clearer.
I'm surprised the 245's fill out the front so well. I have 255\60's on the front with the 295\50's in the rear. No abs codes thrown so it looks ok for now. What tires are you running?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who did you order your wheels from and what kind are they?? They make the car look really mean!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jumbo,

The fronts are stock 15x7" 9C1 rims.
The rears are custom made 15x10" 9C1 rims.
I made the rear rims myself. If you want to know more, just ask, I have a bunch of pictures, and can give you all the info you could ever want. Thanks for the kind words,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Keep in mind, Ben works in a machine shop (with all the tools of such at his disposal) and is a master welder.

In other words, it's doable if you have the right tools and expertise. It is NOT a "Billy-Bob using the arc welder on the weekend in the garage" kinda project though

BTW, I've seen them in person on Ben's car. Looks even better than in the pictures!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Ed!!! Thanks for the post! You made my day!

To the rest of you, I will post the pictures and get the information to you in the next couple of days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ben is the man!!! You guys will have to meet this guy to see what I mean. He's got all sorts of sweet ideas and he puts them into effect beautifully every time. His car is bad ass too. Sometimes it scares me though. It is just too "cop like".

Nice job on the rims man. Can't wait to see em in person!

Anyway, ROCK ON Ben! Ohlone misses you. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.